Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Glasvegas

medicine man

Jan 22, 2004
by the sea
Well, just got back, and what a gig- 30mins of fantastacism, white noise, Mary Chainesque, in the ways other bands failed ( and I liked Ravonettes and BRMC) truly awesome. They are the next biggest thing- wait for the album...

Word, G

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade
Well, just got back, and what a gig- 30mins of fantastacism, white noise, Mary Chainesque, in the ways other bands failed ( and I liked Ravonettes and BRMC) truly awesome. They are the next biggest thing- wait for the album...

Word, G

Really wanted to go but couldn't make it. My NBT tip too, but I'm normally rubbish at that.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Having been to My Bloody Valentine last night, don't talk to me about white noise...

In fact, don't talk to me about anything, I CAN'T HEAR A ****ING THING!!!

shaun_rc

Feb 24, 2008
Brighton
Shame things got narky towards the end of the Glasvegas gig tho'. I don't mind short sets, but they seemed p*ssed off with something at the end...

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I enjoyed it last night. Got very drunk!

*points to the clause in the contract you signed for the Summer 6-a-side tournament which says no alcohol is to be consumed for the month before the event to help ensure optimum conditioning*

:jester:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

Word, G

Sound just GRAND on youtube - even if the singer looks alarmingly DavidBrentesque :ohmy:

With tunes like that, can't see them being anything other than MASSIVE.

What's the odds on them calling the album 'Viva Glasvegas!' btw? :lol:

[yt]NcBVhZKZqfg[/yt]

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
Not seen them live - yet - but they impressed on Later.

Marlay Park Dublin - 13th August:

Glasvegas

Kasabian

MUSE

..now that's what you call a festival of live music - can't wait!

medicine man

Jan 22, 2004
by the sea
Nope, don't want to hear them ever again.
JAMC/MBV tribute band? 15 years too late, and NOT the future of rock and roll.

Please step down from your musical high ground.

Who said anything about the future of Rock and Roll?
Can music be too late?
it all goes in circles, my friend...

I really enjoyed their set, I saw some good bands at the Morrissey gig in Hyde Park yesterday, and, IMHO, they were better than them all (except Beck and Moz.)

And, too coherent for MBV!

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Didn't go but have checked the BEEB website on Glasto.... Biffy Clyro looked good so did The Futureheads I'm just peed off that The Wombats vid won't play ! sigh

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here