Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Glastonbury tickets

AlbionKebabs

Sep 23, 2005
Hove innit, you mug.
Anyone else on here trying to get tickets? Time for a bit of northstand chat to pass the time until I get through or the page loads

glastonbury-mud.jpg

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
A mate induced a memory flash back, along the lines of:-

"Is anyone going into Brighton this weekend, if so can you nip into the Peace shop and get my Glasto ticket, don't worry if not, I might go in a couple of weeks anyway".

Ah happy days.

Sausage

The wurst of the wurst.
Dec 8, 2007
A mate induced a memory flash back, along the lines of:-

"Is anyone going into Brighton this weekend, if so can you nip into the Peace shop and get my Glasto ticket, don't worry if not, I might go in a couple of weeks anyway".

Ah happy days.

Yep. I remember that kind of thing.

It pisses me off these days - the ticketing arrangements and costs. I know it's still a good festival and all but FECK it reeks of luvvies and yuppies and posh Henry types. I had a backstage pass 2 years ago and the bars behind the Pyramid Stage were teeming with London media ponces in expensive clothes and whinnying 'received pronunciation' accents.

Quite put me off my Baby Partridge Ravioli in Gillot and Black Truffle Sauce.

Something has been lost.

:hilton:

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Yep. I remember that kind of thing.

It pisses me off these days - the ticketing arrangements and costs. I know it's still a good festival and all but FECK it reeks of luvvies and yuppies and posh Henry types. I had a backstage pass 2 years ago and the bars behind the Pyramid Stage were teeming with London media ponces in expensive clothes and whinnying 'received pronunciation' accents.

Quite put me off my Baby Partridge Ravioli in Gillot and Black Truffle Sauce.

Something has been lost.

:hilton:

Will be very similar (and understandable) moans about Falmer. You will never replicate the North Stand at the Goldstone, or Glastonbury 20 years ago.

Life and times move on I guess.

Pat McCrotch

Lurker
Oct 25, 2005
Shoreham-by-the-sea
I've managed to get 3 after 3 hours of trying queueing on the website. stick with it is the only answer i'm afraid. probably sold out withing the next hour though i'd imagine.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
mockery of a festival!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here