Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] Glastonbury Ticket Sale Date Delayed

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
A bit weird?

Anyone who was in the slightest bit interested in Glastonbury would have registered months ago? And ticket sales happen about the same weekend every year?

Who would the sales happening today been unfair too?

I smell a conspiracy.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
A bit weird?

Anyone who was in the slightest bit interested in Glastonbury would have registered months ago? And ticket sales happen about the same weekend every year?

Who would the sales happening today been unfair too?

I smell a conspiracy.
The article pasted in the opening post says that some older accounts/registrations were removed from the system. I guess it's the owners of these who it will have been unfair to.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
The article pasted in the opening post says that some older accounts/registrations were removed from the system. I guess it's the owners of these who it will have been unfair to.
They only have themselves to blame as an email was sent explaining what was going to happen, and some of the people affected took no action and then complained. I would suggest that any unfairness is to those that had correctly registered and are now faced with more people looking to get tickets, or due to shift work etc may not be able to try and get tickets when they now go on sale.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
They only have themselves to blame as an email was sent explaining what was going to happen, and some of the people affected took no action and then complained. I would suggest that any unfairness is to those that had correctly registered and are now faced with more people looking to get tickets, or due to shift work etc may not be able to try and get tickets when they now go on sale.
Possibly. But the Eavis’ have all the info; I’m happy to let them judge what’s fair and what isn’t.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here