Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] Glastonbury - June 2019

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
He's playing 2 nights at the O2 Brixton in November, hoping to get tickets through a mutual friend :)
Got tickets to see him a Leicester in November and looking forward to seeing him next week.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Where we all camping?

Thinking of trying the Dairy Ground

Sent from my TA-1020 using Tapatalk

Going posh this year in a motor home. Staying in Cheddar for 3 days and going in Tuesday afternoon.

manintheblackpajamas

Oct 30, 2006
Not even taking wellies

Made that mistake in 2005 with a similar forecast. Ground was rock hard, everyone was sunburnt by Thursday night and then the thunderstorm...

Glastonbury_2005.jpg

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Where we all camping?

Thinking of trying the Dairy Ground

Worthy View for me. As much as I prefer to be inside the fence, the proximity to the car park is a game changer on day one. Also it's pretty well placed for the SE corner, much closer than my usual spot in Pylon which is my coach trip destination

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Made that mistake in 2005 with a similar forecast. Ground was rock hard, everyone was sunburnt by Thursday night and then the thunderstorm...

View attachment 111915

I learned many years ago to always camp on high ground at festivals.

I’ve seen novices pitching their tent right next to a fence which obviously was going to be used as a urinal for the next five days.....

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
I learned many years ago to always camp on high ground at festivals.

I’ve seen novices pitching their tent right next to a fence which obviously was going to be used as a urinal for the next five days.....

Yep, first year we did that and thought we’d be out of the way, but at night people can’t be arsed to go anywhere but have a lash up the fence.
Even worse, the last night I came back to seeing a pair of socks outside the back of the tent, didn’t think nothing of it until the morning when I noticed someone had had a pony at the back of our tent (over the tent pegs) and wiped there arse with their socks. :sick:

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
That photo above has been heavily photoshopped. Reality has a grimmer palette...

22425393_b1913af928_b.jpg

glastonburytent_3343126b.jpg

07620_142855_Muddyglasto05AM_013.jpg

51548.jpg

51527.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here