Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Giving shithurst park the finger

jd312

Feb 19, 2011
Just on my way back from university and remembered I'll be able to do my much enjoyed 2 fingered salute at the scum when I pass shithurst.

Just wondering if anyone else does when ther're on the train to or from London. Perhaps any comuters have the own special routine.
:albion2:

Jul 15, 2011
Lewwwwwwes
For years I've always held my nose, somewhat childish but it is now tradition and now passed onto No.1 son

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
I ignore it as I do to most supermarket extensions

jd312

Feb 19, 2011
Not there yet but in great tradition of alan mullery I might throw my change on the floor at selhurst station and say your worth that.

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
Just on my way back from university and remembered I'll be able to do my much enjoyed 2 fingered salute at the scum when I pass shithurst.

Just wondering if anyone else does when ther're on the train to or from London. Perhaps any comuters have the own special routine.

Great story bro. I tend to give a 3-1 salute on passing the Amex.

Jan 30, 2008

get off, go to the DOC and buy them a beer :rolleyes:

Tubby Mondays

Dec 8, 2005
A Crack House

Not since my testicles dropped.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Always do it on the way there and back !!

Train Spotter

Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
I detest spitting but always have a good gob out the window passing Selhurst station

How exactly can you do that? The trains do not have opening windows anymore!

I always sing they're turning Smellhurst Park in to a Public Lavatory .......

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
I have always made an obscene gesture whilst passing that caravan site and dogging area when on the train. Horrid blot on the landscape - please pass the Napalm !!!

Aquilaugh

Jan 9, 2011

I take it you aren't studying English at Uni

On passing Selhurst I always look at the surrounding area and houses and pray thanks to God that I don't have to live anywhere like that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here