Given the background and distractions currently surrounding us...

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

DanSeagull

Jun 10, 2009
Am I the only one who feels this is a really important win in the scheme of things to unify all the players?

DanSeagull

Jun 10, 2009
Ok cheers

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
It there's anything in this, then surely it will have been hanging over them all season, just waiting for that knock on the door?

DanSeagull

Jun 10, 2009
It there's anything in this, then surely it will have been hanging over them all season, just waiting for that knock on the door?

True, but I would have thought that the realisation of it being in the public domain is enough to put you off your game slightly. Really happy that we won in the manner we did today!

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
With the exception of Dunk, the rest are a bunch of no-marks.

If there is a case to answer I sincerely hope justice is done. But so far as the football is concerned, keep calm and carry on.

Dominoid

Albion fan in Devon
Jan 6, 2011
Plymouth, United Kingdom
I agree with Bry. If there's any substance to the allegations then it'll be a waste of some young careers but only one of those has regularly featured on the pitch so in the worst case scenario we've not lost out on as much as a club as we could have done and I can't see it as being something that would have affected the older players mentally a great deal.

Of course, I hope that there's no substance to them at all but only time will tell what the eventual outcome is for the club.

robbie c

Jan 30, 2008
Leighton buzzard
I agree with Bry. If there's any substance to the allegations then it'll be a waste of some young careers but only one of those has regularly featured on the pitch so in the worst case scenario we've not lost out on as much as a club as we could have done and I can't see it as being something that would have affected the older players mentally a great deal.

Of course, I hope that there's no substance to them at all but only time will tell what the eventual outcome is for the club.

Dunk applauded the fans before Kick off for chanting his name and he seemed to get more than the usual congratulatory hug at the final whistle; players and fans united

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports