Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Girls writing

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I live in Essex. The birds here talk in text speak when they are in everyday conversation.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
The xxx's basically translated means "can I sleep with you immediately, please"
No it means I'm so used to putting xxx's on all my texts to girlfriends or boyfriends that I've done it automatically, and now I'm CRINGEING with embarrassment, and wondering if I should point out the xxx's were a mistake. xxx

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
No it means I'm so used to putting xxx's on all my texts to girlfriends or boyfriends that I've done it automatically, and now I'm CRINGEING with embarrassment, and wondering if I should point out the xxx's were a mistake. xxx

Ain't that the truth. An ex PA of mine once sent me a text with xxx at the end in automatic mode, which my gf saw. She was less than impressed.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I regularly get text messages from women who are not my wife or mother that end with kisses or at least end x or even Xxx. What's that about?
People being friendly.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Social media and texting is really designed for women, gay men,and effeminate bodybuilders from what I can see. Your average straight bloke can take or leave it.

I'm a confused mess of all of the above.
You're a confused mess of women, gay men, effeminate bodybuilders and straight men?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here