Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Girls/womens Pink training kit

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
My daughter wants a Brighton football shirt for when she does parkrun.

Is there any reason why I can't find the pink training top anywhere? It's all over social media and the website being worn by the ladies team.

I know most now disagree with the pink for girls preference but my daughter wouldn't wear blue.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I thought it was more purple (might be my favourite of our kits this year). None of the training kits are showing in the online shop at the moment.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
I hadn't realised they weren't on sale yet, will keep an eye out

BrightonCottager

Sep 30, 2013
Brighton
You could buy her one of these instead! :rolleyes::rolleyes:
Screenshot_20230829_152617_Samsung Internet.jpg

Hovegull

Nov 27, 2022
The shop had a few men’s training kits on Saturday and a few of the “coach” kits. XXL or XXS.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
View attachment 165673shame they stocked so few of this one. Would love to have got one but are apparently a limited edition which is one way of saying the club didn't order enough, again.
Yep same here, love that. The kids wanted it too. Shame. Our Nike kit supply is just pathetic for a club of our standing these days.

Jackthelad

Mar 31, 2010
Stay away from any of training gear that doesn’t have the sewn on badges as the cheap stick on Nike swoosh comes off easily.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Stay away from any of training gear that doesn’t have the sewn on badges as the cheap stick on Nike swoosh comes off easily.

Applies to pretty much any Nike product including the trainers. If the logo isn't sewn on then the stick-on swoosh peels off pretty quick I find.

Jul 7, 2003
View attachment 165673shame they stocked so few of this one. Would love to have got one but are apparently a limited edition which is one way of saying the club didn't order enough, again.
These training shirts seem to change so often it is no wonder that they only keep limited stock. This one was specificially for 'pre-season' and has already been replaced. I wouldn't be surprised to see another one appear mid way through the season.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
In exciting news the pre season training short are now in stock (LINK) just in time for...err well not pre season.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
80 pounds!!! I'd expect it to include the actual player for that price
I was going to add something about 'and a soapy' something or other but decided that the age for that sort of comment is over.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
My daughter wants a Brighton football shirt for when she does parkrun.

Is there any reason why I can't find the pink training top anywhere? It's all over social media and the website being worn by the ladies team.

I know most now disagree with the pink for girls preference but my daughter wouldn't wear blue.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here