Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Girl throwing puppies into a river.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
They reckon this was filmed in Eastern Europe and could be a hoax anyway.

That wheely bin/cat thing was f***ing hilarious though, simply because you have to suspect the vindictive old bag is probably still getting hate mail and abuse even now. Ruddy marvellous.

adrian29uk

Sep 10, 2003
Just another sick example of what is going in this world today. Unfortunately the internet provides us with the tools to view these f())* sickos going about their business. Wish to hell I never clicked the link now.

adrian29uk

Sep 10, 2003
I know the internet is good for research, but somethings should never make it online whatsoever. There should be a central organization that is able to view these movies before they ever make it online to places like You Tube, Live Leak or any other site.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
[yt]xryBXI-wVtE[/yt]

Don't worry, a young Albert Einstein saved them.

surely to f*** you should shave the cats before putting them in the pie,the fur will play havoc with the digestive system and ruin the sauce to boot.

eastern euro's have a much more PRAGMATIC attitude towards animals than us soft english.

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
I know the internet is good for research, but somethings should never make it online whatsoever. There should be a central organization that is able to view these movies before they ever make it online to places like You Tube, Live Leak or any other site.

I understand there is an internet 2 which 'they' want to bring out which will be more under the law. Since the internet 1 has very few laws.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here