Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gingerists - do they go GREY ?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
many years ago I went out with a girl who was a true ginger as was her mother except that her pubic hair was silver blonde :blush:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Under what circumstances did you get to see her mothers pubic hair ?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
It was the cause of the relationship ending unfortunately - not because the daughter found out but I was too embarrassed to go back - daughter was drunk and went to bed. Mum also drunk disrobed in the lounge. Not particularly appealing but when offered it's rude not to isn't it?

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Mu uncle is approaching 70 and he's still got a hell of alot of auburn coloured hair after being ronald mcdonald like as a kid.

I think that may be genetic though as my grandmother when she passed away at 96 still had alot of jet black hair on her head at that age.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Melanin is what makes our hair colour, there is more melanin in ginger hair which gives it that vibrant colour. When we lose melanin we go grey so therefore gingers go grey much later.

That's not true actually. Hair colour is determined solely on the thickness of your hair.

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Sorry to sound all 'QI Stephen Fry Smug 'n' Pompous' but there's no such thing as 'grey hair'. Hair either has it's original colour or becomes white.

Therefore, as hair starts to become white it mixes with the natural colour and 'looks' grey. Eventually, the hair will become totally white if enough of the natural colour is lost.

I believe this to be true also .... :thumbsup:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
What is the witch hunt for ginger people on nsc about?

I would love to screw a red haired bird one day.:thumbsup:

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade
What is the witch hunt for ginger people on nsc about?

I would love to screw a red haired bird one day.:thumbsup:

No witch hunt here as far as I can see. I had a ginger wife once. She was mental, mind you.

And, yes they do go grey (although my ex-wife didn't). My ginger prince mate is rapidly turning into a silver-fox.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here