Gillingham.

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Laughing Gravy

I'm a ****
Jan 8, 2010
In my bungalow
I am really looking forward to going to Gillingham on Tuesday.

How many do you think will make the trip. :thumbsup:

Brighton M

Banned
Sep 22, 2006
Lancing
the fact that we haven't been there in a 2 and a half years might put a few on the gate.

Doubt it though. shit ground, shit area, shit atmosphere, Tuesday night. 500 ish?

cw00

Mar 29, 2009
Manchester
how much are people paying for trains, i had a quick look and it came to £30 for return from brighton...

also are beach balls inappropirate for evening games?!

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
£1 for kids + School Holidays + Local = Decent (young) crowd. :wave:

cw00

Mar 29, 2009
Manchester
am i right in thinking there arnt any tickets on the day for southend?

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Getting my ticket tomorrow morning and also taking my 3 grandsons 1 of whom goes to all matches and is returning to Gillingham.

Is his name Ben?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I do fancy it, but not sure if I can get away from work in time, what time are people driving planning on leaving Sussex?

If the M25 doesnt screw up, it can be done in just over an hour, but I am planning to leave around 430pm to be safe.

Having missed the northern away games at both oldham and Hartlepool, it seems bloody ages since my last away haunt - cant beleive it was Leyton!

If the M25 doesnt screw up, it can be done in just over an hour, but I am planning to leave around 430pm to be safe.

Having missed the northern away games at both oldham and Hartlepool, it seems bloody ages since my last away haunt - cant beleive it was Leyton!

Likewise, you can't beat an evening game away and an hour isn't too far. Cheers for that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports