Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gillingham v Albion friendly

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I hope you were joking with this SB - I could just about counter argue every point you make... The Bong one especially - he didn't 'fail' they wanted to re sign him!
As joking and Ernestesque as it may or may not have been, there is a valid point to all those comments bar Hemed and Bong.

To get titsy about abusive reactions to a pre season run around, is fine.
But to then defend the quality of the squad with the likes of Bruno, KLL, Baldock and 2 players you have no knowledge of, makes questioning that titsyness easy.

Last edited:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
As joking and Ernestesque as it may or may not have been, there is a valid point to all those comments bar Hemed and Bong.

To get titsy about abusive reactions to a pre season run around, is fine.
But to then defend the quality of the squad with the likes of Bruno, KLL, Baldock and 2 players you have no knowledge of, makes questioning that titsyness easy.

I'm not defending the squad and always reserve judgement for new players of at least a dozen or so games. Just thought your post was particularly/deliberately negative. You could just as easily have written a positive line in each player. I don't think we're anywhere near ready for the new season either, but don't feel some of your player comments were justified.

Ps - I will defend KLL - inconsistent like most wingers but very few players in the league have his attributed or ability to come on and change a game. Don't understand anyone ever saying they'd sell him - especially now people are seeing how hard good wingers are to come by.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'm not defending the squad and always reserve judgement for new players of at least a dozen or so games. Just thought your post was particularly/deliberately negative. You could just as easily have written a positive line in each player. I don't think we're anywhere near ready for the new season either, but don't feel some of your player comments were justified.

Ps - I will defend KLL - inconsistent like most wingers but very few players in the league have his attributed or ability to come on and change a game. Don't understand anyone ever saying they'd sell him - especially now people are seeing how hard good wingers are to come by.

I loves Kaz, I scream like a little girl every time he gets the ball.
But his end product doesn't even come close to his natural ability and flair.

I have no idea how that can be rectified.
It's nice that for once it's not the fans getting on his back causing issues.

Last season instead of igniting a woeful team he came on to play for free kiicks, which he/the team then promptly missed.

Maybe he just got disheartened by the penalty area void of nothingness.
Maybe he'll see value in Hemed.
If he doesn't we'll get another frustrating season of Kaz lying on the floor with his arm spread wide.

He's better than that, and by christ the team NEEDS him to be better than that.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

Last season instead of igniting a woeful team he came on to play for free kiicks, which he/the team then promptly missed.

If he doesn't we'll get another frustrating season of Kaz lying on the floor with his arm spread wide.

Oh so you're the one

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex

Lua Lua was our best player up until Hypia left. Cant remember what happened thereafter but he was better than most the dross early on.

Game changer all be it inconsistent.

Wouldn't want to get rid.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here