Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Gibraltar v Germany

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Can't believe I lost my accumulator on this match and could've cashed out on £68:lolol:
Bloody useless Greeks :facepalm:

Only an idiot would have bet on Greece, no offence like.

They're bottom of the weakest qualifying group ever and lost to the Faroe Islands at home in the last round of qualifiers. You'd have got less than evens on them despite the fact they haven't won a game this year. The FI are also a pretty solid team now, they don't concede many.

All-in-All, what a spell-bounding and well thought out bet that was. If you're picking teams picked solely on their reputation then you might as well spunk your money on the lottery, same chance of winning anything.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Only an idiot would have bet on Greece, no offence like.

They're bottom of the weakest qualifying group ever and lost to the Faroe Islands at home in the last round of qualifiers. You'd have got less than evens on them despite the fact they haven't won a game this year. The FI are also a pretty solid team now, they don't concede many.

All-in-All, what a spell-bounding and well thought out bet that was. If you're picking teams picked solely on their reputation then you might as well spunk your money on the lottery, same chance of winning anything.
You do realise the Greeks were 4/6 on right?
In that case only an idiot wouldn't have bet on faroes to win at a tasty 7/2....Was you one of those idiots?

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
You do realise the Greeks were 4/6 on right?
In that case only an idiot wouldn't have bet on faroes to win at a tasty 7/2....Was you one of those idiots?

Yes, and I just gave you a list of reasons as why that was shit value and only a complete mug would touch it. Just because they were odds on does not make them a good bet. There was no value on them at all.

Yes, I had the Faroe Islands in my long-shot accumulator along with Iceland and Austria as all three of them were remarkably good odds to win. 2 down and 1 to go. What an idiot I must have been to back them.. :wave:

Maybe I've read your post wrong but it looks like you backed Greece, so not sure how I'm the idiot here...

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Yes, and I just gave you a list of reasons as why that was shit value and only a complete mug would touch it. Just because they were odds on does not make them a good bet. There was no value on them at all.

Yes, I had the Faroe Islands in my long-shot accumulator along with Iceland and Austria as all three of them were remarkably good odds to win. 2 down and 1 to go. What an idiot I must have been to back them.. :wave:

Maybe I've read your post wrong but it looks like you backed Greece, so not sure how I'm the idiot here...
Proof please???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here