at home
Just about to do this north stand in my seat

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Just about to do this north stand in my seat

(No idea where your seat is, but) I'd strongly advise trying to get seats as close to the centre as possible. Don't know what model of screen is coming in (this is my industry) but there is a wide disparity in the viewable angles between manufacturers / models.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Lose 1-0 to derby, and boro win 1-0 at Brum means they are +4 ahead.... so a 2 nil win = level GD and we go above on goals scored.... :)

OK splitting hairs we'd still need to win one more than 1 goal. I appreciate the club and trying to do the right thing and financially there isn't much in it, but really think we are jumping the gun here

James Bond's body double

Nov 1, 2009
Southwick
(No idea where your seat is, but) I'd strongly advise trying to get seats as close to the centre as possible. Don't know what model of screen is coming in (this is my industry) but there is a wide disparity in the viewable angles between manufacturers / models.

Unreserved seating first come best seat I guess.

horshamite

Now Saltdeanite.
Nov 16, 2010
If we are defending North Stand goal second half against Derby could they then stick the screen in front of the goal at half time...?

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
It was great in the BUPA Lounge

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
OK splitting hairs we'd still need to win one more than 1 goal. I appreciate the club and trying to do the right thing and financially there isn't much in it, but really think we are jumping the gun here

Yes lets leave it a week and rush to get it done next week and have people whinge "its a bit late sorting out" :facepalm:

Apr 30, 2013
It's grim oop north
people saying hold out til derby are the same ones that moaned when the actual boro and derby games sold out before they opted in.

go for it, live a little, £3 for a kid and an adult to have a nice day out.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here