[Misc] Ghislaine Maxwell

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
This. Plenty of people know wrong ‘uns. Especially in the elite. By the nature of their lives they are going to mix with a lot of people.

I’ve read plenty of books and articles where people in the film industry give praise to Harvey Weinstein. He was a powerful and influential film producer. He’s going to work with thousands of people.

Of course, that doesn’t excuse the ghastly things they got up to. But it doesn’t mean everyone that was ever photographed with them was complicit in, or had any knowledge of their wrong-doing.
Agreed, but lets not forget some of these meets are after Epstein had charges against him for being a bit peady.

Scummy behaviour either way

Last edited:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Pfft. A list of people who knew Epstein. That in itself is hardly the crime of the century without any evidence of actual criminal wrongdoing.
I met Russell Bishop who threatened me, the most wanted criminal in Sussex (as I later found out) and a Glaswegian who always carried a baseball bat in the boot of his car (and kindly offered to sort anyone out for me). No actual criminal wrongdoing ever took place. :ROFLMAO:

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
I found this interview fascinating

One of those that feels like it could be a conspiracy theory, but calling it a conspiracy theory potentially distracts from deeper investigation.

In summary, the allegation is that Epstein was "created" and funded...there's no evidence he made money through investments as he claimed but the guy asks questions about what happened to the missing Maxwell fortune for example.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
But to confirm, what IS this list of names? Is it flight logs? Just a list "My Bestie Friends EVA" written by Jeffrey, with hearts next to Prince Andrew and Donald Trump?

What is it?

Nothing the press hadn't reported before, or his victims/accusers had already said. At best it is clarification to stories in the press.

Strange reporting of the "new" Prince Andrew and I'm making no judgement on them - how could I ?

A simple google finds the Sun reporting them in 2009 with all the names involved.

The "spitting image puppet" allegations were also talked about in the press when spitting image was remade for Brit-Box in 2020, because the had also made a new puppet.

Last edited:

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
I just took a few moments to read a bit more about the case (having dodged the details due to my disdain for prurience). Sorry, but you are way off target with your comment here. There were no killings, but Maxwell was to Epstein what Hindley was to Brady. Epstein is dead. So you figure Maxwell should be released? ??? I don't agree.

As for finding some other men to prosecute, I don't think there is any limitation on that. There is no conspiracy between the courts and the police to ensure that only women are convicted of child abuse.....
clocks been ticking all this time mate where's the list...? surfacing slowly.? why the delay?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
clocks been ticking all this time mate where's the list...? surfacing slowly.? why the delay?
I can't remember what I was replying about so I don't know what you're getting at. Sorry!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
i was suggesting that she had taken the fall for numerous big wigs who have gotten off without punishment......so far she is the only one the be incarcerated.
Ah. Yes, OK. Did I reply that time will tell?

Unless you can name the bigwigs without being sued, and they can be successfully prosecuted, this will have to go into the drawer marked 'speculation'. :thumbsup:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
there is a list awaiting release from court documents apparently ...:smile:
Ah! It will be interesting to see whether there was a shady mastermind, with Maxwell just a patsy, or whether the picture we have presently correct.

When I said 'interesting', I mean not very interesting, really. Unless it is Prince Charles and the Illuminati.

Littlemo

Aug 25, 2022
i was suggesting that she had taken the fall for numerous big wigs who have gotten off without punishment......so far she is the only one the be incarcerated.
I remember watching a documentary about Epstein and they interviewed Virginia Giuffre who was one of the girls they abused. She spoke about Maxwell and what she had done to get girls for Epstein and how she got them to the island etc.

She definitely earned her place in jail and is no patsy, regardless of whether or not others ought to be in jail with her.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
I remember watching a documentary about Epstein and they interviewed Virginia Giuffre who was one of the girls they abused. She spoke about Maxwell and what she had done to get girls for Epstein and how she got them to the island etc.

She definitely earned her place in jail and is no patsy, regardless of whether or not others ought to be in jail with her.
The apple doesn't fall far from the tree

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
As I recall, Richard Branson was all too keen to release a dodgy video of Jeremy Corbyn on one of his trains when he thought it would damage him, so I assume he’ll have no issue with other alleged videos being released for judgement?

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
As I recall, Richard Branson was all too keen to release a dodgy video of Jeremy Corbyn on one of his trains when he thought it would damage him, so I assume he’ll have no issue with other alleged videos being released for judgement?
I don't think they have any actual videos - just unproven allegations that videos exist.... ...for now?

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Isn't he a stand-up comedian...?
There’s nothing funny about being swept out to sea and forgetting who you are for 5 years

IMG_3588.jpeg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports