Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ghana

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Malawi, but they will never make it. :(

Whilst we are on the subject of Africa, parts of Ethiopia have not had any rain for 2 years. There was a very insightful segment on the news last night. Death is imminent. :(

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
Malawi, but they will never make it. :(

Whilst we are on the subject of Africa, parts of Ethiopia have not had any rain for 2 years. There was a very insightful segment on the news last night. Death is imminent. :(

A couple of sisters from my ward went to malawi. As my hospital is linked to one of theirs. They were horrified at the conditions. The answer to the problems to immigration is support and aid for these countries. In the 80's during the famine. Ethiopia was still sending grain to the west.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
i too am african.
i cant wait til nigeria play germany in the world cup.

just wanna see if sky put this i the top left hand corner of the screen.

NIG-0-0 GER

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
A couple of sisters from my ward went to malawi. As my hospital is linked to one of theirs. They were horrified at the conditions. The answer to the problems to immigration is support and aid for these countries. In the 80's during the famine. Ethiopia was still sending grain to the west.

How many sisters do you have? You do sound very African.

Which hospital? I went to Malosa (I think, it was a long time ago) and they had not had a single new syringe for about six months. We took out 500 or so from Worthing that were 'past their use by date', but perfectly fine to use.

Unbelievable conditions. Babies in old beer crates with a single light-bulb acting as an incubator. Young mothers on blood stained old mattresses. Operating theatres from pre-victorian times. Shocking scenes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here