Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Getting to know your Neighbours

I won't say where I am exactly but in WSU and Mr Mendoza was in my view. There were 2 females (mother late 50's and daughter) close to me with very annoying voices who knew nothing about football. A blessing was that in the 2nd half they didn't take their seats until 4.30pm, I just have my fingers crossed that they are not STH.
(P.S. If you know them have a word!)

I think this is abit of a worry to be honest!!! Didn't take their seats until 4.30!!! That is an absolute joke!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

brighton_girl87

Jul 18, 2006
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;4263798 said:
My heart actually dropped when I heard all that going on. That and the tutting/sighing at people trying to sing and long periods of silence made me wonder why I'd paid 400 quid to sit in the "rowdy" part. Hoping these cockwallers were just one offs for the friendly.

I actually thought it was them taking the piss out of the Withdean stewards at first, it wasn't until he said "if it's the standing area why are there seats here?" that I realised he was being serious!

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
"Family" two rows in front returned from a food forage and caused everyone to stand up and block a bit of exciting goalmouth action. I involuntarily spurted out a "sit down" which was a little unreasonable, especially as it wasn't the fault of those standing. To compensate I moaned how I didn't miss the chip run at Withdean. Please do not make a habit of this. I am a lardy git myself, but it really isn't difficult to last 45 minutes between snacks.

bridge

Mar 16, 2011
Some steward in the North had to sort out a barney between a couple of fans. Couldn't see what went on 100% but I think the two lads shouted something which the old boy in front didn't take too well. Next thing he's getting into one how he is Brighton through and through. Steward soon flew up the steps.

They'll have plenty of games too make up if they are all STHs!

Quite glad the muppet who was behind us at SSC has moved back a few rows. If I wanted running commentary I'd Bring my earphones!!

Luckily I don't have someone in front of me who insists on facing away from the pitch standing up during the match.

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
I have a family behind me which I have no problem with but they have two youngish kids which when I stand I block their view. If anyone has 2 seats over in rows S/T upwards of block A/B who are willing to swap seats with me could you send me a PM.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Had some woman sit near me in the WSU constantly shouting "get up you GIRL!" when a Spurs player got tackled.
Very annoying! Let's hope she isn't a STH but have the feeling she is.......oh god.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I had a female next to me who knew very little about football, mind you it was Mrs Hut

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
Yep. I think it will be different next Sat but today all the people around me were pretty good. Although one geezer shouted "why dont they just launch up the field". ffs.

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
cant wait now, got the aisle one side of me and my daughter the other, we are sitting next to a good friend of mine and his 2 daughters. looking forward to seeing who is around us and getting to know them.

btw we in the family stand.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Had some woman sit near me in the WSU constantly shouting "get up you GIRL!" when a Spurs player got tackled.
Very annoying! Let's hope she isn't a STH but have the feeling she is.......oh god.

Welcome-to real football........."you still here Gatting!?" was the cry from a fan when i 1st left the North for the South West Terrace in 88-every game,said with a real chuckle...

oldalbiongirl

Jun 25, 2011
"wake up wilkins" was one that I remember hearing all season as a teenager at the goldstone. lol

bhafc82

Apr 16, 2011
Brighton
There was one shout of get it forward early in the second half but as it didn't happen again I assume someone had a word.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Some steward in the North had to sort out a barney between a couple of fans. Couldn't see what went on 100% but I think the two lads shouted something which the old boy in front didn't take too well. Next thing he's getting into one how he is Brighton through and through. Steward soon flew up the steps.

That was because a spurs fan stood up giving it large after their third goal and these they lads shouted one or two rude words at him. This upset the old guy who had his grandson with him. Bit of handbags that's all.

I heard a women behind me complain it was too load in the north stand.

bridge

Mar 16, 2011
[\quote]

That was because a spurs fan stood up giving it large after their third goal and these they lads shouted one or two rude words at him. This upset the old guy who had his grandson with him. Bit of handbags that's all.

I heard a women behind me complain it was too load in the north stand.

I see!! Def sounds like handbags like you say.

Too loud?? Maybe she should transfer to the East then!

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
this is quite entertaining reading peoples views on oters near them after 1 match, i didnt go today, so i hope i dont get a dick near me

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here