Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Getting the flags out this summer?

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
With all the queens jubilee, olympics and the euros going on this summer, will you be celebrating your English/britishness? Will you be going to street parties or getting the flags and bunting out? Or are you of the mind that thinks it's all just jingoistic nonsense?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Keep St George in my heart...

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Well for the Diamond Jubilee we will be in France and for the 2nd week of the Olympics in the USA, not really very patriotic

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
Well for the Diamond Jubilee we will be in France and for the 2nd week of the Olympics in the USA, not really very patriotic

I love this country and it's rich history but I'm not a massive patriot. But I do love my sport and kind of get swept away by the patriotic events such as this summer.
Any excuse for a party I guess

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Keeping all the flags and bunting ready for the street party when Maggie snuffs it.

D

Deleted member 18477

Flags on cars and houses for the football are pikey as hell!

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
i plan on celebrating my polish heritage this summer. I'm going to buy the polish euro shirt, and keep tabs, also, on england.

Jimmy Grimble

I will make it my mission to bring these plastic hats back for laugh, we'll be popping like it's the nineties all over again
11013.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here