Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Getting the bigger picture

Early Doors

Coach
Sep 15, 2003
Horsham
Reading some of the stuff on here, and hearing people talking after the past few games, I think some people fail to see the bigger picture.
Talk about whether Gus is the man for the job, too inexperienced etc, just because we have lost a few games is missing the point.
(I'm taking the Palace game out of this, the emotion that stirs in all of us make that loss a seperate one-off!)

TB and Gus are visionairies. TB clearly has a plan of where BHA are going. The Amex is a massive part of that. As is getting a talented young (rookie) manager. So far I would imagine TB is delighted at how well his plan is going. And the new 5 year deals awarded to Tanno and Gus shows that they are the men that TB feels share his desire to bring the plan to reality.

If you read about any successful businessmen they have all encountered set backs along the way. What makes them different from less successful people is that they learn from their mistakes and get on with it. They don't just give up, or go off in a different direction. They have a plan which they believe in, and they carry on until it becomes reality.

We are currently experiencing a bit of a set back. The reason that TB is worth a few bob, and that Gus played at the highest level is because they know how to deal with setbacks. And some of us........well that's why all we do is type about it. :rolleyes::lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here