Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Getafe match thread

Lawros Lip

Sep 16, 2020
Does seem a missed opportunity not to stream it. I'd have paid a tenner to see it and put some cash in the club coffers.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Bingo!

“Mwepu is playing very wide on the right, possibly as wing-back, and got in a lot of space early on to deliver a low cross which was cleared.” Local rag.

I even started a thread on him playing in this position; I’m absolutely delighted with myself.

Can't remember who did it, but if only we had a Potter's Picks thread or something like last season. If they had their arse in gear, they could have included this friendly as well. Now who was the OP on that thread???

Vankleek Hill Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Vankleek Hill, actually....
Can you get it thru the club website as a My Albion member? (we can)

https://www.brightonandhovealbion.com/my-albion-tv/audio-commentary

Nope. I'm logged in but nothing happens. I've tried various browsers. I guess the club are using some sort of location checking and seeing as I'm outside of the UK, they block me from listening. I know when I go to the Radio Sussex website, there's some automated audio spouting something about rights issues and not available in your location.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
1-0 down.

Shit kick off time.

Not prestige opposition if we’re honest.

Oh well.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Seems like it’s 3511

Mwepu at RWB, not Gross. Lallana just behind Connolly.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
What is going on with Mwepu today? He looked like a real box to box CM with a goal in him vs Luton, wasted if he plays RWB.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
A bit poor of the club not to show this to season ticket holders / members at least

Watched the last half hour of a massive 0-0 elsewhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
What is going on with Mwepu today? He looked like a real box to box CM with a goal in him vs Luton, wasted if he plays RWB.

We seem to put all new players at wingback, as some sort of initiation ritual.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here