Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Get your face in FM07

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
MYOB said:
Translation: "SI Games do not want to have to pay the rights for a large image library, so we want to make one for free" :thumbsup:

dont tell me...they use Macs

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
And that your honour, is the case for the prosecution.

I rest my case

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
MYOB said:
Translation: "SI Games do not want to have to pay the rights for a large image library, so we want to make one for free" :thumbsup:
These are for generated okayers - they aren't real, why would they pay for people pictures to put on them? ???

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
All this FM stuff reminds me that a mate of mine claims he is in a version of this game (I'm guessing FM06), he plays for Tuggeranong United FC in Australia (I'm fairly sure he'll be the only British national in the squad), can someone see if they can find him and post his stats up on here for a laugh!!

:lolol:

Grendel

Jul 28, 2005
Seaford
MYOB said:
Well, considering FM is released for the Mac, I'd assume they have at least -one- ;)

I'd always assumed that people who write code for Macs have never even laid eyes on one. It's the only explanation for some of the software that has been released for them.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
:clap:

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Grendel said:
I'd always assumed that people who write code for Macs have never even laid eyes on one. It's the only explanation for some of the software that has been released for them.

Well, you can cross-compile OS X apps from any system with GCC3 or 4, and you can cross-compile MacOS Classic apps from Windows or BeOS with CodeWarrior, so you don't actually have to have one to write code for one :p

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I was thinking of sending the monkey on my avatar, just to see if they check the pictures before using them, what is the betting he ends up with Hartlepool?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here