Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Get Well Soon Linda

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Clive Dunn runs a pub in the East End and drinks most of the stock?

He had to because these days a butchers doesn't get a lot of trade in vegan-heavy Shoreditch.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Is this seriously a 'get well soon' thread for a fictitious character?

If so, can I just give a shout out to Long John Silver: Mate, I hope your leg gets better soon. Cheers.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Mick needs to sort 'er aht. Get her help.

Mick worships the ground she stands on, you can see that, it's breaking him and their poor boy with autism. She went to go to the clinic on Turpin Road yesterday so hopefully she is taking the first steps on the long road to recovery.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Mick will look after her

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
I don't watch 'stenders but the missus and me walked the canal from Kings X to Hackney Wick Sat'dy, to make a day of the smoke trip and which, to avoid the Islington Tunnel, goes straight fru Chapel Market. Luvaduck if there weren't some massive geezer tripping darn the apples and pears to the bookies whose patter was straight out of Walford!

Cor blimey guv'nor and no mistake! You slaaagg!

Sent from my SM-A105G using Tapatalk

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Is this seriously a 'get well soon' thread for a fictitious character?

If so, can I just give a shout out to Long John Silver: Mate, I hope your leg gets better soon. Cheers.

Remember when......?

_71798_deirdre300.jpg

Worthing exile

May 12, 2009
Mick worships the ground she stands on, you can see that, it's breaking him and their poor boy with autism. She went to go to the clinic on Turpin Road yesterday so hopefully she is taking the first steps on the long road to recovery.

They are so lucky to have everything within walking distance. Pubs, a thriving community centre, cafes, market, tube station and houses built like the tardis. 2 up 2 down with whole families inside, just like the Victorians.

I am surprised we never covered the demise of Walford F C on NSC. Use to be a thriving league club. Now everyone supports West Ham.

RossyG

Dec 20, 2014
As for Linda drinking all the booze, couldn’t they get Lofty to lock the cellar and put Roly on guard dog duty outside to keep her away from it? Maybe ask Bet Lynch and Mrs Turtle to keep an eye on her, too.

Still, it’s EastEnders. I’m sure it’ll all end happily.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
As for Linda drinking all the booze, couldn’t they get Lofty to lock the cellar and put Roly on guard dog duty outside to keep her away from it? Maybe ask Bet Lynch and Mrs Turtle to keep an eye on her, too.

Still, it’s EastEnders. I’m sure it’ll all end happily.
Guaranteed China!

Brok

😐
Dec 26, 2011
I don't watch 'stenders but the missus and me walked the canal from Kings X to Hackney Wick Sat'dy, to make a day of the smoke trip and which, to avoid the Islington Tunnel, goes straight fru Chapel Market. Luvaduck if there weren't some massive geezer tripping darn the apples and pears to the bookies whose patter was straight out of Walford!

Cor blimey guv'nor and no mistake! You slaaagg!

Sent from me SM-A105G usin' Tapatalk, innit

Changed a bit for you.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Not watched that crap for decades. Does Phil Mitchell still stomp around threatening all and sundry with menacing levels of empty threat? Or did they write him out/off years ago?

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Not watched that crap for decades. Does Phil Mitchell still stomp around threatening all and sundry with menacing levels of empty threat? Or did they write him out/off years ago?

He's in Portugal at the moment on the run from the filth.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Landlady of the Queen Victoria being a dipsomaniac, isn’t this an old story recycled?

Den and Angie all over again.
Expect a fake terminal illness, and a serving of divorce papers on Christmas Day.

To record viewing figures, obviously.

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018

Was on my bucket list to see the last episode of Coronation Street, and added Eastenders some time ago. Can't see me achieving it tbh

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here