Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
All the best Dave, speedy recovery

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Dave, please take care as we need all the bums we can get on seats at Falmer. Hope this weekend passes comfortably and that you will be back to full fitness in good time.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Hi folks. Again thanks for your good wishes. It's definitely blood clots in the lungs so warfrin and minimal alcohol for six months - upside is no avocado ( vitamin k or something)

Have a great time this afternoon those who are going and I will try to find radio Sussex to listen to.

Regards
Dave

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Hi folks. Again thanks for your good wishes. It's definitely blood clots in the lungs so warfrin and minimal alcohol for six months - upside is no avocado ( vitamin k or something)

Have a great time this afternoon those who are going and I will try to find radio Sussex to listen to.

Regards
Dave

All the best mate - sure you'll miss the avocado :lolol:

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham

Regards
Dave

Good to hear from you Dave - at least you know what it is now. Hope you get home soon, and get well. With Jonathan Ross being off the air, you have no TV to do :) All the very best, Rich.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Regards
Dave

Chin up old boy.

Message for you here
Ev's AMEX timelapse - 2010

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Hi all. Can I first say how overwhelmed I am with your good wishes. I know I can be a dick a lot of the times,, but I am genuinely touched by this.

When I was admitted two days ago, I was told I had a minor heart attack and wired up to many machines.....after loads of tests today it appears that my lungs have many blood clots in them and that was what was causing my breathlessness and horrible pain in my chest. I am now being diagnosed with warfarin and another anti clotting drug.

I am being kept in rsch for certainly tomorrow and will have many tests now to see what caused this.

Again, please accept my sincerest thanks. This was a very scary couple of days and still is to be honest, and walking( staggering) up the slope of the with dean car park after the charlton game I honestly felt that this was it!

To fleet...I hope you get some good news soon. My thoughts are with you and your family

Regards
Dave

Dave

All best wishes to you for a speedy recovery in the coming days.

If you were in the Acute Medical Ward at Royal Sussex then my Dad was there also. He came home late last night and seems in good shape.

Thanks everyone for the best wishes.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Good news Mr Fleet.

Al Bion

What's that in my dustbin
Sep 3, 2004
Up North
Best wishes to DtG and Fleet's dad, may you both continue your good recoveries (hopefully today's scoreline will help!)

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Glad to hear that the recovery is underway before i had time to be overly concerned!

Hope to see you at a game soon, DtG (though you probably don't know who I am, we have spoken a few times, like you do with faces you recognise). At least the 6 months will be up before the first game at Falmer, so you can celebrate that milestone properly with us all.

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
good to see you posting dave, hope you are now on the mend, best wishes for a speedy recovery. from me, mrs starry and the eight minis!

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Well a 5-0 drubbing is a good thing for a gyppy heart !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports