Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Get Well Soon CMS

blue2

Apr 21, 2010
Feel really sorry for the lad only out and out sticker for last two years but playing out of position running his heart out week in week out then we get the strike partner we have been calling for they half hour of the pitch together score three goals then its over for the season......... Get well soon I really do not think we have seen the best of you yet

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
My boss would be over the moon if I worked that hard.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Gws cms

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
I am shocked and disgusted at the lack of support for CMS on this thread.

He is an Albion player, who has been injured whilst playing for us for f*** sake!

Get well soon CMS!

Ward1971

Oct 24, 2012
Huge GWS from me , will be greatly missed , my 5 year old was doing the seagull celebration in the garden today out of respect ....

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
I shouldn't have to rhyme these words in a rhythm for you to know it's a rap. :thumbsup:

(It's the Depeche Mode Can't Get Enough song lyrics...)

Ah, now I've got it. I like that. Maybe we should sing it at the ground :thumbsup:

Agree entirely. Shame we won't see him make his usual trek round the pitch to salute us again this season. I've always stayed behind to reciprocate it and whatever happens he will be remembered as an integral part of our first few years at the Amex.

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful
Feel really sorry for the lad only out and out sticker for last two years but playing out of position running his heart out week in week out then we get the strike partner we have been calling for they half hour of the pitch together score three goals then its over for the season......... Get well soon I really do not think we have seen the best of you yet

This

GWS CMS

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
He may not be on best form at the moment, but he's still a vital part of the team. Hope he gets well soon so he can get back to scaring the life out of defenders.

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
Hope he gets well soon. Works hard, nice fella, its just not working for him at the moment.

Binney on acid

NSC Patron
Nov 30, 2003
Shoreham
I'm a great fan of his. I just wish that we had a manager that wasn't so tactically inept and could get the best out of this tremendous player. The CMS goal at Burnley will probably remain the seasons highlight. Amazing technique.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Get well soon, Craig. Let Dr Ranj take care of you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here