Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Get Well Soon Bozza

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
Dancin Ninja BHA said:
Jesus lads, what's this board coming too?

Yes I know, if someone doesn't like a thread dont post, yardy, yardy, yardy, but this type of thread is really getting on my tits

Crabtree if you want to say get well soon to Bozza, do so by PM

This board has become rife with completely inane and crap threads, cut it out lads. NSC is not a private playground

woooooo

*mimics raising of the handbag*

Although I do agree to an extent with the sentiment. Arse-licking has reached epedemic proportions on this site lately.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Dancin Ninja BHA said:
Jesus lads, what's this board coming too?

Yes I know, if someone doesn't like a thread dont post, yardy, yardy, yardy, but this type of thread is really getting on my tits

Crabtree if you want to say get well soon to Bozza, do so by PM

This board has become rife with completely inane and crap threads, cut it out lads. NSC is not a private playground

Simple don't read it.

A private playground? What is it then? I have heard it compared to a pub where we discuss all sorts not just football.

Someone isnt well so you send a message (especially when they're stuck nearly halfway round the world feeling really lousy) and that person happens to be the one who runs the place.

Not crawling as so succintly put by the poster before this but because we know the fella and actually care how he feels

Rant over

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Been to a doctor ($100, cash only) and he has diagnosed tonsillitis. I was a little worried when he asked "Do you have medical insurance?", because the answer is "No". Turns out it was so he'd bung me some anti-biotics as a 'gift' to save the prescription cost. Along with some light meals (better than the past two days worth of no meals) and lots of rest and I'll survive. And hoorah for that.

Now then, what haven't I told you about this fair City yet?

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
Yorkie said:
Simple don't read it.

A private playground? What is it then? I have heard it compared to a pub where we discuss all sorts not just football.

Someone isnt well so you send a message (especially when they're stuck nearly halfway round the world feeling really lousy) and that person happens to be the one who runs the place.

Not crawling as so succintly put by the poster before this but because we know the fella and actually care how he feels

Rant over

Nothing wrong with wishing him well and I genuinely hope he feels better soon as well, he does a bloody good job on this site and I appreciate that. My arse-licking comment wasn't really aimed towards this thread in particular. However, I do feel this site is clogged up to the eyeballs with threads which are basically an excuse to say:

"you're the greatest"
"no, you're the greatest"
"no, you're the greatest etc etc ad nauseam"

and at times it makes me feel a tad sick to be honest. Its tiresome and stops decent threads staying on page 1. Is there any need for threads such as "Do you like me?"?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Fair comment EP

I do agree that there are a lot of silly threads. I didn't feel that this was one of them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here