Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Get voting - best goal of the FA Cup fourth round?

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
It was an absolutely stunning goal and the best out of those by a mile. The build up play isn't getting the credit it deserves either.
Was the same with the Enciso Puskas award goal, lots of highlights of the end strike, not so much in the build up play that lead to it (albeit FIFA website did)

If those goals were scored by Arsenal or Liverpool, it would be a different story.

Last edited:

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Anyone else feel bad about taking it off the Maidstone lad?

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I haven't voted as I would vote for the Maidstone lad. I think with the build-up our goal is technically superior, but come on, that Maidstone one is up there with Ronny Radford's in terms of FA Cup romance and it'll be on everyone's end-of-season highlights reel. We score goals like Buonanotte's almost every week.

Bombardier

NSC Patron
Jul 22, 2004
Hove actually
I haven't voted as I would vote for the Maidstone lad. I think with the build-up our goal is technically superior, but come on, that Maidstone one is up there with Ronny Radford's in terms of FA Cup romance and it'll be on everyone's end-of-season highlights reel. We score goals like Buonanotte's almost every week.
I think you should be publicly flogged for insurrection.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Huge rush of Maidstone voters, Facu pegged back to 1% lead. 31/30 if you havent yet voted

Hiheidi

Dec 27, 2022
Vote closing at 10 am today. Looking very tight....

Screenshot_20240131-074441~2.png

Bombardier

NSC Patron
Jul 22, 2004
Hove actually
Would be a nice silver lining for Facundo given the dross of last night.

Edit: The lad is still on 32% with the Maidstone lad on 31%.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here