Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Get Off Dean Wilkins Back !!!

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I have always thought that she has been quite specific.

DW stabbed in the back when sacked after a 7th finish .... surely not !!

MA sacked whist languishing above relegation position .... surely not !!

The board thought that DW was a very good coach, and was better suited to that role that first team manager. It was a board decision and not that just of DK, so why does she direct her anger solely at DK?

You call that stabbing him in the back, it's the boards decision to make based on their assessment of his abilities, as they are subsidising the club to about £3million a year, then that is their privilege.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
But why do you all rise to it? Since i've started posting ,it seems she posts something, then you all post insulting replies. It just seems a to make the board a bit embarrassing.

When she is asked to elaborate she goes quiet. When someone posts the same thing 700 times it is not unsurprising that is generates a response.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Easy, she offered an accurate view that many found hard to accept, especially as it showed that she actually knew things that might suggest that she had access to privvy information.

A crime that many find difficult to stomach.

I don't really understand it, I suspect everybody posts stuff others don't agree with from time to time. Thats what its all about, but why can't a lot of posters get past this? even after so long.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
But why do you all rise to it? Since i've started posting ,it seems she posts something, then you all post insulting replies. It just seems a to make the board a bit embarrassing.
your not wrong,dont you just love keyboard bullys

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
When she is asked to elaborate she goes quiet. When someone posts the same thing 700 times it is not unsurprising that is generates a response.

Fair enough on the same subjects but i'm pretty sure everything she posts is attacked. Isn't it?

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
I find her such a negative so and so. As I have said before, whatever happened in the past is done and we have to move on. What good is going to come from going on about it ad nauseam?

Wilkins is gone, DK is still here, MA is in charge. These all live in the present, which is where we all should be as well.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Fair enough on the same subjects but i'm pretty sure everything she posts is attacked. Isn't it?

Only to the extent that every post she makes is a variation on the same thing.

I am hugely embarrassed to admit that she is the only woman I have ever sworn at, and I'm nearly 50.

I don't know how she gets under the skin of so many people, but she manages it with ease, and it's not that I am a MA or DK fan, as those who have listened to my calls to the phone in will testify.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Easy, she offered an accurate view that many found hard to accept, especially as it showed that she actually knew things that might suggest that she had access to privvy information.

A crime that many find difficult to stomach.

How do you know she knows things?

She has offered one version of events and presented them as fact. That's not 'truth' - that's conjecture. When she learns the difference, she'll find people softening their stance towards her.

Does she consider the possibility, however remote, that she is wrong, or has been mis-informed? No. We get the infantile 'I know the TRUTH, and I don't care if you believe me' line, which, sadly for her, has aboslutely no value. Over and over.

When it comes to the grief she gets, the fact she is a woman is irrelevant. You get just as much abuse when you spout your horseshit.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Only to the extent that every post she makes is a variation on the same thing.

I am hugely embarrassed to admit that she is the only woman I have ever sworn at, and I'm nearly 50.

I don't know how she gets under the skin of so many people, but she manages it with ease, and it's not that I am a MA or DK fan, as those who have listened to my calls to the phone in will testify.

Honest & commendable answer, I am not particularly in either camp, it's just how it appears to me.

Why don't we have a bhadeb amnesty day? She can promise to drop the DK thing & you lot can promise not to hound her.:)

Then she should not say anything, surely?

Er....that is basically what I said in the rest of my post, as it 'appens.
I don't know what all her drum-banging is for, what it's supposed to achieve, and why she spends any of her time whatsoever going on about it all.

It's certainly long in the tooth for her to want to keep gnawing at - and if it were me I'd leave the sodding issue.

Last edited:

D

Deleted member 2719

It is amazing that so many intelligent respected people on NSC can rise to something that you all feel is bullshit.

Leave the girl alone and stop hunting her like a pack of wolves.

Yes i believe her theory is close to the truth but more importantly i believe in a fair fight and you guys are hardly fighting fair.

:nono:

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
El Pres - love your new signature. Sarcasm may be the lowest form of wit but it's f***ing funny!

Fighting fair in this case might be for both "sides" to give it a rest. Deb and her acolytes to stop banging on about Wilkins and Knight (and maybe try to post the odd positive comment) and her detractors to declare an amnesty - just ignore her posts as if they didn't exist....there are many more of you than them.

consolidation.....promotion....FALMER :albion2::albion2::albion2:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Yeah she gets some stick, bullying maybe.

Firstly DK shares the impending sacking of Wilkins to LB back in January 2008 and now DK offers Superphil info. on Hammonds personal contractual terms.

They are either lying or DK's actions are shameful, take your pick.

Like I mentioned in my post, he told us that he was in negotiation with Hammond, I seem to recall it was common knowledge DK had already offered him a new contract, but Hammond wanted more. He didn't discuss anything about personal contractural terms, with me, or anyone. DK talked about this to a number of people on that day, not just me (or Superwife). He tends to go walkabout in the Hospitality Lounge after the game and chat with everyone, and everyone asked him about whatever was going on, at that time it was Hammonds contract. He wasn't being sneeky, again, as I mentioned, he probably wanted it to get out.

I kind of dismissed your own views many months ago but ....

So whats your call TLO.

Are LB & Superphil lying ?

Or that DK actually did offer such critical information to ermmmm well scarfers ?

Just wondering like .......

Scarfer here, thaks for that description!!!!! :ascarf: It wasn't critical information, he just said that Hammond hadn't signed becasue he had asked for more money, and DK wasn't prepared to pay more. What DK says to the fans he meets is up to him, but I am pretty sure he doesn;t let anything out at all that is sensitive and confidential.

D

Deleted member 2719

What would you call 'fighting fair'?

Not saying she is "barely literate" which i feel is a direct blow below the belt which appears to be trying to embarrass her so she doesn't post any more. i can't be arsed to pick up all the nasty other stuff that people have being saying about her.
If you and the others are so sure she doesn't know anything,Why rise to it?
That's all.

deano seagulls

May 11, 2008
Not saying she is "barely literate" which i feel is a direct blow below the belt which appears to be trying to embarrass her so she doesn't post any more. i can't be arsed to pick up all the nasty other stuff that people have being saying about her.
If you and the others are so sure she doesn't know anything,Why rise to it?
That's all.

Thanks Mouldy boots - If people on here are so sure she knows nothing why do they rise to it????

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I don't believe bhadeb would get a fraction of the abuse on here if she was bhadave.

There's a definite level of abuse against this poster which is WAY out of proportion to anything that person may have posted. It's a bit unworthy of the board as a whole IMHO.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I don't believe bhadeb would get a fraction of the abuse on here if she was bhadave.

There's a definite level of abuse against this poster which is WAY out of proportion to anything that person may have posted. It's a bit unworthy of the board as a whole IMHO.

precisely

hopefully this thread will ultimately bring it to an end, or at very least bring it down a level

but it is a two way street and both parties have a part to play

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here