Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Get nasty, get Warnock.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
This absolutely comes as no surprise coming from you with all that you've said about our football this year!

I will tell you something about our football shall I?..We have just played 180 mins, against our biggest rivals and their keeper made 1 save of any note. Yes we are fine if we go 1-0 up and can tippy tap it around and pick teams off, as they try and chase the game. But if we don't get that first goal we are stuffed. Because Poyet build a team with no backbone and no bottle and the fact we have not come from behind to win a game since Doncaster at home, bares this out. We are a team of pretty boy flat track bullies, who don't like to mix it. That is why I knew we would never go up under Poyet, because there will always come a time when players need to stand up and be counted and we haven't got any players who like to go into the trenches and dig out a result.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
That one save of any note.... was that the point blank Hammond header or the finger tip onto the bar from Barnes.
Now we know why you post some rubbish, your eye-sight has gone.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I will tell you something about our football shall I?..We have just played 180 mins, against our biggest rivals and their keeper made 1 save of any note. Yes we are fine if we go 1-0 up and can tippy tap it around and pick teams off, as they try and chase the game. But if we don't get that first goal we are stuffed. Because Poyet build a team with no backbone and no bottle and the fact we have not come from behind to win a game since Doncaster at home, bares this out. We are a team of pretty boy flat track bullies, who don't like to mix it. That is why I knew we would never go up under Poyet, because there will always come a time when players need to stand up and be counted and we haven't got any players who like to go into the trenches and dig out a result.

It really has been total shit hasn't it! All season long we've lost just so many games getting muscled out, conceded literally hundreds of goals, barely got out of our half let alone score a goal. We'll do better in League One though, as we've a descent squad for that..........We did finish in the bottom 3 right!? I mean, you couldn't imagine finishing above that from your post!

We need a Warnock, Pulis, Alladyce type to come in, hit the channels, get some 6ft + boys in, fly into the challenges. Job done, we'll be up there. It needed to be said, I'm with you Kev!!!

rjbseagull

Apr 27, 2010
Think people need to understand that our next manager is not going to be a traditional English one (Warnock, Coppell, Curbishley etc) . Will be someone to continue the job of Gus and the style of football, probably from abroad.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
it would be awful football but with a lot of 1 -0 wins to get us promotion. The point is whoever comes in is probably going to change our style of play to a more aggressive 4-4-2 formation.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

Have you thought about applying for the job yourself? You clearly know best. You'd have been a good manager in the 1970's.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here