Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Get Michu in

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Bloom, Bruno, Calde and Barber should get their arses over to Salzburg and sign Jonathan Soriano. It would be the top of our budget but he is exactly the finisher we are crying out for. We'd piss this league with him in the side.

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
Not broke but creaking and going that way. I am not saying Michu is the answer but the answer is out there somewhere, just a matter of finding it.

Michu is not the sticking plaster needed to sole our short term goal shortage. Earliest he could sign for a British club is when the window opens in January and then he will need time to get match sharp.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Michu is not the sticking plaster needed to sole our short term goal shortage. Earliest he could sign for a British club is when the window opens in January and then he will need time to get match sharp.

I accept that and I would say that he may not be the answer but the answer is out there somewhere, CH just needs to find it.

el punal

Not broke but creaking and going that way. I am not saying Michu is the answer but the answer is out there somewhere, just a matter of finding it.

Not broke but creaking and going that way, how so? We're unbeaten, we're equal top of the league on points. Are you inferring that all is not right in Camp Albion that no-one else knows about? If so please share it. God help us if we were struggling like last season, I would hate to think what cracking solution you would have come up with. :shootself

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Well most of the suggestions you'd given recently have been shite, so either a) shut up and let the club do their job or b) suggest a player that can ACTUALLY work for us rather than anyone available/appearing in whatever dream you had the previous night.

I mean GOD, my grandfather passed away a few weeks ago but i'm seriously considering contacting him in the afterlife knowing he could recommend a better striker for us than you can. And he had dementia and supported Brentford (no correlation between the two).

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Simple- offer him our facilities to train for the next couple of months, a couple of behind closed doors friendlies, if he comes out of that well, then sign him, if he proves to be knackered, or chooses to play for a higher team then at least we've had the benefit of first option, a chance to show him our phenomenal training setup and he's had the chance to prove himself. Can't see that being anything other than a win-win

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Hmmm. Wait a minute. Straight outta Swansea with injury and attitude issues you say. What could go wrong?

1 a kemy.jpg

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Honestly though, NSC astounds me at times. Joint top, unbeaten and with the most competent manager since Mullery and best team spirit since Mickey Adams pat 1 and half the board is up in arms to sign the first player they've heard of released from a Prem club regardless of current form. The same half who spent last season whining about average Prem loan signings on unknown wages being no good for the club.

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Honestly though, NSC astounds me at times. Joint top, unbeaten and with the most competent manager since Mullery and best team spirit since Mickey Adams pat 1 and half the board is up in arms to sign the first player they've heard of released from a Prem club regardless of current form. The same half who spent last season whining about average Prem loan signings on unknown wages being no good for the club.

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

This. Michu doesn't even have 'current form'.........

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here