Get McGhee back!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hydro Driven

Nov 1, 2004
Brighton
Who else will take the job (although McGhee probably won't come back) other then Lewes' assistant or Braintree's Manager? What decent, well organised, respectable and a loyal who understands until we get Falmer we are nothing will come to us? Who would we be able to afford and know they will not get us into debt? I do not blame DK as the (glory hunter) fans who want him out would not accept no player, coach or manger wants to come to us. Now will need to replace a manger and a assistant, surely BB was not on much money.

Rant over for now.

Oct 25, 2003
dick knight's managerial appointing record:

brian horton
mickey adams
peter taylor
steve coppell
mark mcghee

which one of them was lewes assistant manager again?!

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
tommy boy said:

brian horton
mickey adams
peter taylor
steve coppell
mark mcghee

Do you not forget Hinsh?

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
we want Falmer! said:
Who else will take the job (although McGhee probably won't come back) other then Lewes' assistant or Braintree's Manager? What decent, well organised, respectable and a loyal who understands until we get Falmer we are nothing will come to us? Who would we be able to afford and know they will not get us into debt? I do not blame DK as the (glory hunter) fans who want him out would not accept no player, coach or manger wants to come to us. Now will need to replace a manger and a assistant, surely BB was not on much money.

Rant over for now.
This is exactly the same shit that you people have been spouting for the last few months about bringing players in. In the coming weeks you will find out that you are talking bollocks, and that managers and players are prepared to come here.

Lawro's Lip

Feb 14, 2004
West Kent
Re: Re: Get McGhee back!

Billy the Fish said:
This is exactly the same shit that you people have been spouting for the last few months about bringing players in. In the coming weeks you will find out that you are talking bollocks, and that managers and players are prepared to come here.

Our new manager.

Billy the Fish....:clap2:

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
I think the situation has worsened though as when Knight appointed the other managers Falmer was always 'only a couple of years away'.Now i think people will view it differently.I will be surprised if we get anyone half decent.

3gulls

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
we want Falmer! said:

Rant over for now.

You pissed already? :censored:

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Our new manager should ,of course,be.......Big Johnny Prescott!

Loads of contacts,charm,and a mean right hook.

Hydro Driven

Nov 1, 2004
Brighton
tommy boy said:

brian horton
mickey adams
peter taylor
steve coppell
mark mcghee

But now the new manger (or coach taking the Dean's positions) know that Falmer is 3 to 4 years away at the least and will take a couple of years for us to feel the benefits. We are more in debt and some of the players that were good in MA and PT's days are too old or gone i.e. Chippy, Oatway, Hart etc. Our team is not good enough and the players we need (a lot of them) will join other teams for more money as wages have gone up since last managers were here but our wage allocation has not improve much as we can not afford it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports