Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Get Gus back NOW

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Enough is ENOUGH, how LONG has is DEBACLE going to on CARRY on for ? WE sack the BESTEST manager WE have ever had to BRING in a replacement who hasn't a CLUE.

This is TINSELHEAD all over again.

SORT it out BLOOM.

That's right. Last season we wouldn't have started like this under Gus!

Oh wait we, err we, well we lost our first league game away and we, err we lost in the first round of the League cup 3 - 0.......

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
It's time to move on. He did a great job in getting Brighton to where he did. Had he remained and with relations good, I dare say Brighton would reap the benefits this season. But those circumstances don't exist and his differences with the club, regardless of who was most at fault, are irreconcilable. Garcia will have a different approach and it could turn out that the players need time to adapt, not just to his methods, but to everything that has gone on during the summer.

Writing a manager and the season off after 2 matches that have consisted of a narrow defeat at one of the toughest grounds in the division to win a match and then the loss in a cup tie where there have been a stack of missed chances and then where the team has been reduced to 10 men is a big, kneejerk reaction. See where Brighton are in 6 weeks' time and then gauge where they are in comparison to last season.

Geez! Where's your sense of humour? Haven't you ever read any previous ERNEST posts!!

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
What we need is a TRIED and TESTED ENGLISH manager and a team of TRIED and TESTED SUSSEX lads.

joeinbrighton

Nov 20, 2012
Brighton
Geez! Where's your sense of humour? Haven't you ever read any previous ERNEST posts!!

Yes I have. I wasn't specifically addressing Ernest, but some of the other people who will inevitably kneejerk and clamour for what has been off the back of a couple of defeats. Only a minority, but a vocal one nonetheless.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Top bombing good man

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here