Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Get a grip

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Ha ha some of those comments are so laughable.

TheBlueAndWhiteStrips

May 27, 2009
Huntingdon
I love that post about him already being in charge of a big club

adrian29uk

Sep 10, 2003
We lost, we need to move on and look forward to Tuesday. The players are hurting just as much inside. I had a funny feeling about this match anyway. After watching them at withdean and then all the speculation about bennet, I just knew this one was not going to be easy. We have to lose sometimes as well, its how we recover is the most important part. If someone had told me at the start of the season, that we would be top, I would have snapped their hand off.

And all these people saying Poyet should have done this and done that, it so bloody boring. You cant turn back the clock get over it.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I love that post about him already being in charge of a big club

Well as far as I'm concerend we are (or will be) a biggish club. Following my Falmer presentation on Friday I think that we will be competing with clubs like Ipswich, Coventy and Norwich. We won't be a Big 4 giant but we won't be team that other clubs will refer to as "With all respect to Brighton........."

I have been to Hillsborough. It a big ground from yesteryear. It desperately needs a lick of paint and a makeover. If Gus were to leave us, I sincerely doubt it will be for the Owls.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
All I can see there is "Poyet... The man for the job." :lol:
....although most of them don't seem to agree with that. They've got a poll on another thread, which puts Martin O'Neil as a runaway favourite. There are other threads calling for Kevin Keegan too!

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
The weekends results just highlight that Division One is a better league than we give it any credit for and on there day anyone can beat anyone.
One defeated doesn't make or break a season and maybe it's a kick in the pants to shake up the squad and management.
I read on NSC last week that 11 wins, 6 draws and 6 defeats would see us to promotion, well nothing has changed and we are still on course for that target. Destiny lays firmly in our own hands and the chasing pack will still drop points against each other in our favor.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here