Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Get 12/1 on Liverpool winning the Premier League

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
This bet died weeks ago.

Was all about Liverpool winning the league, not Gerrard doing well in the World Cup.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Glad I wasn't greedy!

Missed the post where you said you closed out!
Long decent career for Gerrard tainted by a single club & then a country slip both within a couple of months providing the lasting memories & wiping out a dozen years of hard work. Funny old game

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Missed the post where you said you closed out!
Long decent career for Gerrard tainted by a single club & then a country slip both within a couple of months providing the lasting memories & wiping out a dozen years of hard work. Funny old game

Schadenfreude. Trying to gain some comfort from perceived UNIQUE misfortune of others ..... to give some solace from the failure of the Albion, Chelsea, ManU and England this year.

A german word, but a very British way of trying to make yourself feel better.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Got to be some value in this market, currently Froome and Hamilton 2/1 joint favourites.

After Brits winning the TDF for last 2 years and Froomes cold personality even if he wins the TDF can't see him being a shoe in and Hamilton is currently 2nd in a two horse race. Perhaps someone from the Commonwealth games to steal the thunder, beyond that cupboard looks pretty bare.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Got to be some value in this market, currently Froome and Hamilton 2/1 joint favourites.

After Brits winning the TDF for last 2 years and Froomes cold personality even if he wins the TDF can't see him being a shoe in and Hamilton is currently 2nd in a two horse race. Perhaps someone from the Commonwealth games to steal the thunder, beyond that cupboard looks pretty bare.

Indeed, no stand out, like the year Giggsy got it for his career @ a lovely 33s
Reckon The Open may be a better hunting ground than commonwealth. Everyone loves McIlroy and he'll go v short on winning as would Monty or Westwood

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
I don't know anything about egg-chasing but what has Wilkonson done to deserve his prominent place in the market?

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Kind of.

Stevie G is 12/1 at Ladbrokes to win Sports Personality of the Year.

I was skeptical too (esp with a World Cup flop likely), but if Liverpool win the Premier League, he'll definitely make the shortlist for SPOTY.

And if he makes the shortlist, Liverpool fans will vote him to victory...

I'm in.

If at first.....

Stevie G is 40s for SPOTY.
It is his final season & similarities with Giggs @ 33/1 should be noted, a career not just a one off year CAN win it
Now, having been told his birthday is cup final day & pool are 6/1 to win it, this would make him a certainty....so as previously a 6/1 shot at 40's
Paddy Power have him in as 3rd fav @ 12s for good reason
I have invested a pony to win a bag

Be lucky

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Hmmm.... only chance of getting a nomination would be if he won the FA Cup on his birthday.

I'll revisit if Liverpool make the semis....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here