Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gerrard Rumour

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
i HOPE A SHIT STORM IS HEADING gERRARD AND rOONEYS DIRECTION AFTER HOW THEY LET US ALL DOWN THIS WORLD CUP

SORRY FOR SHOUTING

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I am now convinced this story is bollocks. What a bunch of gossips we've all been. Hangs head in shame.

But Is their any truth in the rumour Paul kitson will appear in holby city though?

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
As someone who works in the media, all I can say is that the extra injunction would not have been granted for the benefit of letting the FA sort out its affairs. Injunctions such as that are often made to protect one of the parties directly affected by an issue.

My thought would be that it has probably been made to protect Alex Curran's sister. I do happen to know the likely reason for this, but due to yesterday's palava I'm not sure if I can safely reveal it without getting in a world of ****.

going on the latest developments that it is bull I insist you go on...

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I can't be arsed to read through this shitfest, but Alex Gerrard, has no sisters.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
going on the latest developments that it is bull I insist you go on...

I am not claiming to know EXACT specifics regarding this rumour, but I have encountered cases in the past where injunctions have been made to protect someone involved in a case who was under 18. This is a particularly pertinent point involving a case to do with sex.

Alex Curran may not have any sisters, as some have said, but the original rumour was that it was just a random 16 year old girl.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I am not claiming to know EXACT specifics regarding this rumour, but I have encountered cases in the past where injunctions have been made to protect someone involved in a case who was under 18. This is a particularly pertinent point involving a case to do with sex.

Alex Curran may not have any sisters, as some have said, but the original rumour was that it was just a random 16 year old girl.

I understand that. But there is NOTHING to suggest that either. Nor that there's ANYTHING remotely wrong with their marriage. The trouble with conspiracy theories is you need no evidence. This rumour is utter gubbins and I for one now don't believe a word of it. Other than Alex Curran and Steven Gerrard are married to one another that is and have 2 kids. Good luck to them.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
And why would that be?

well...

My thought would be that it has probably been made to protect Alex Curran's sister. I do happen to know the likely reason for this, but due to yesterday's palava I'm not sure if I can safely reveal it without getting in a world of ****.

thats a fairly major point wrong, and its no good backtracking, yesturday evening you thought there was something to the "sister" rumour.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
well...

thats a fairly major point wrong, and its no good backtracking, yesturday evening you thought there was something to the "sister" rumour.

I said I knew the likely reason why the injunction would have been made, which I referred to today in an earlier post - namely to protect the identity of someone underaged in a case involving sex.

That would be very common, to take a hypothetical example, if the girl was 15 at the time.

As I said, I don't know specifics, I was just giving an opinion from dealing with past cases.

seagull3655

Jan 3, 2010
Major england scandal- anyone else heard this

Courts have apparently upheld a further 2 week gagging order on steve gerrards private life, turns out he got his wifes sister pregnant (not a 16 year old)
This news will hit the papers in 14 days, the judge held the gagging order to protect the FA whilst they decided on Fabio.
John Terry and all the England boys all know about it and JT had an argument with Cappello because Gerrar got to keep the captains armband.
The tension in the camp was down to JT and half the team saying gerrard was a disgrace and the other half of the squad backing gerrard..the press conference was realted to the tension and JT wanted Gerrard exposed

Also, another story set to come out this Sunday about Rooney and another prostitute.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here