Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Germany v Ukraine

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Commentators saying how pleasant it was sitting in the bars with all fans together.....either they are bullshitting or the fighting which is widely reported in the press was no where near them.

Clearly lies as he described a Sheffield Wednesday fan as reasonable sort of chap.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Germans !!! If it wasn't for the worlds big powers united, they would have won 2 world wars. 4 stars on their kit as well, and would have been 5 if it wasn't a Russian linesman.

Now they dominate Europe anyway. Vote out!!!

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
That's true, but the Germans know how to handle the big tournaments, and you have to give them credit for that, irritating though it is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes they know how to 'handle' tournaments. However sometimes they border on 'anti-football'. Maybe because they can but it is certainly not a spectacle.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Anyone else yet to get their Euro 2016 betting campaign underway?! Struggling a little bit at the moment, I had a speculative fiver on Germany HT - Draw FT which at half time I felt like I might have a chance, Ukraine got back in but Germany were flawless second half so no dice there. I had a minor heart flutter when Jonas Hector had his swing and miss in the first half, I had him for first goal.

I'd done a few Kane scorecasts yesterday so never really had a shout.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Anyone else yet to get their Euro 2016 betting campaign underway?! Struggling a little bit at the moment, I had a speculative fiver on Germany HT - Draw FT which at half time I felt like I might have a chance, Ukraine got back in but Germany were flawless second half so no dice there. I had a minor heart flutter when Jonas Hector had his swing and miss in the first half, I had him for first goal.

I'd done a few Kane scorecasts yesterday so never really had a shout.

I don't like aftertiming but had a good day yesterday. The Wales match went brilliantly - couldn't watch after they regained the lead so followed it on my tablet. Also did Clint Dempsey first goal for USA v Paraguay.

Today's been frustrating. I like punting on a team to win and both teams to score.

It's a marathon though. Might give Tuesday a miss as the two matches look mediocre.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I don't like aftertiming but ...

as if that makes it ok :angry:

I've done my absolute bollocks today, going to Windsor tomorrow to lose some more :facepalm:

There'll be no more, 8ace. Only bets that I think are value. :wink:

You'll pick a few winners today mate - too good a gambler not to. :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here