Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

German to English

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
Can someone translate this please?

Ja jeg klarte level 23. Du skal bruke ballen til å eksplodere bort den nederste kassen som står i veien for målet.
Du må starte med å sende isblokken bort til dem to andre kassene mens du går rundt før ballen har komt også sender du den tilbake.
Så må du skyve bort den ene kassen men ikke lengre enn du klarer å skyve den ned mot den nederste også my du skynde deg tilbake og rundt å skyve den opp før ballen kommer.
så må du skyve den ned til den andre kassen også rundt og skyve den en til siden slik at når ballen treffer den så eksplodere begge kassen.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I'd guess that's something Scandinavian but kraut it ain't.

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
What the feck is it?

Swedish? Danish? Dutch?

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Here are the results of the Swedish to english jury

Yes jeg clearly be living 23. Yous husk customs ballerina til ah eksplodere away the at the bottom bin as am standing in veien ago goal. Yous be bound to commencement with ah sende isblokken away til them to second bin as yous am looping før ballerina had komt også sender yous the tilbake. So be bound to yous skyve away the ene bin but ikke lengre enn yous get ah skyve the down anti the at the bottom også my yous bustle deg tilbake og around ah skyve the opp før ballerina am arriving. so be bound to yous skyve the down til the second bin også around og skyve the a til silk slik joke as ballerina treffer the so eksplodere begge bin.

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
It the solution to level 23 (pword: pressure) of silversphere www.miniclip.com

It's doing my head in!

The only solution I could find was this!

pasty

Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Here are the results of the Danish to English jury

Certainly i evident be alive 23. You shall bruke the bale to å explode away the nethermost the bin that stands to veien by the destination. You can launch by å pour isblokken away to they two others the bin while you goes round ante the bale has komt too sending you the back. So can you skyve away the alone the bin however no lengre enn you fixing å skyve the down mot the nethermost too my you get one's skates on deg back and round å skyve the opp ante the bale upcoming. so can you skyve the down to the others the bin too round and skyve the another the paper candy that catching the bale treffer the so explode both the bin.

pasty

Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Here are the results from the Norwegian to English jury

Certainly I mastered flate ut 23. You do be about consumes dances at to blow one's top away it nethermost box as stand amiss for goal. You be bound to begin along with to beam isblokken away at them dates back to other boxes as you looping a prior dances has komt also send you it back. Saw be bound to you slide away it ene box but no matter anymore than you cope to slide it down against it nethermost also my you get one's skates on you back and around to slide it up a prior dances comes. saw be bound to you slide it down at that other box also around and slide it another afterwards so that as dances am hitting it saw blow one's top both box.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
It reads:

There are five siblings of us. The oldest three are not full siblings as they have a different mother.

The oldest of the three siblings is gay, whilst I am the oldest of the other siblings...

I was just making a joke about, is there some sort of link me being gay, because I am the oldest like my sister?

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Buzzer said:
It reads:

There are five siblings of us. The oldest three are not full siblings as they have a different mother.

The oldest of the three siblings is gay, whilst I am the oldest of the other siblings...

I was just making a joke about, is there some sort of link me being gay, because I am the oldest like my sister?

:lolol: :lolol:

Gluteus Maximus

Jul 10, 2003
Trumpton
It is indeed NORWEGIAN... Sounds like a geeky game to me...

"Yes I cleared Level 23. You must use the ball to blow away the lowest box which is in the way of the goal. You must start by sending the ice block to the two other boxes while you go around before the ball has come and you send it back.
Then you must blow away the one box but no further than you manage to shoot it towards the lowest and you must hurry back to shoot it up before the ball comes. Then you must shoot it down to the other box, so that when you shoot the side with the ball both boxes explode. After doing so you may shout, MAGGIE THATCHER, LORD NELSON, WINSTON CHURCHILL etc. etc... your boxes took one hell of a beating""

desprateseagull

Jul 20, 2003
brighton, actually
try http://babelfish.yahoo.com - free trans. for short phrases (longer texts dont seem to scan very well..), or even full pages (use the URL)

try this for a bit o fun..
mein hovercrafft ist von den Aalen voll (german to english)

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here