Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

George O'Callaghan update

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
From claiming he wasn't getting the contract he deserved here, Georgie has now signed for a semi-professional team that play out of a rented council athletics track. At least the facilities might seem familiar:

Blues sign George OCallaghan | Waterford United | eleven-a-side.com

second-worst career trajectory after leaving us in a huff? Only saved from being worst by Georgie generally leaving clubs of his own accord!

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
From claiming he wasn't getting the contract he deserved here, Georgie has now signed for a semi-professional team that play out of a rented council athletics track. At least the facilities might seem familiar:

Blues sign George OCallaghan | Waterford United | eleven-a-side.com

second-worst career trajectory after leaving us in a huff? Only saved from being worst by Georgie generally leaving clubs of his own accord!

Palace have changed their name and facilities already?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Shame really, when do these players realise it is a clubs market now not player power.

He was offered a good deal by us but failed to realise.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I agree with your first comment but how do you, I or anybody else know what he was actually offered by us.

Point being I suspect it was anything better than what he has now.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Was it better than he was offered when he left us and stayed in the league. At the time I thought that he was very good and should have been offered a good contyract but time has proved that he was unable to sustain any sort of good form and his recent move hjas shown this to be true. Perhaps on this occassion Dick Knight was correct in his approach rather than Dean Wilkins who apparently backed him.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
do I care ..................................err NO

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Was it better than he was offered when he left us and stayed in the league. At the time I thought that he was very good and should have been offered a good contyract but time has proved that he was unable to sustain any sort of good form and his recent move hjas shown this to be true. Perhaps on this occassion Dick Knight was correct in his approach rather than Dean Wilkins who apparently backed him.

Wendy backing a player's contract demands against our old Chairman? Well I'll be damned!

:whistle:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here