Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] George Galloway MP

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Shame a couple of my old Psychobilly mates did not win....

Good on George

nick and big un.jpeg

428480867_3536925796619595_4496068870525537340_n.jpg

abc

Jan 6, 2007
I went and checked the BBC site as I wasn’t sure whether this was a wind up! I clearly should have been following the local story but still an extraordinary set of numbers. Wonder how Lab and Cons will spin this one?!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I went and checked the BBC site as I wasn’t sure whether this was a wind up! I clearly should have been following the local story but still an extraordinary set of numbers. Wonder how Lab and Cons will spin this one?!
There is no spin. The Conservatives are worse than useless and it was too late for Labour to change their candidate but they withdrew support for him.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Bit of a clue as to why he won so resoundingly there

Nonsense as usual from Galloway, the Russian sympathiser.
Labour didn’t have a candidate standing, because of anti semitism, and, as previously said, withdrew their support as it was too late to change candidates.
Sir Keir Starmer doesn’t select candidates, the local Labour Party did.

Anger

Jul 21, 2017
A lot of cat fans in Rochdale. Galloway gets his snout back in the trough for a few months. I am sure he will be saluting someone unpleasant's indefatigability soon.
Was Rula there last night?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Galloway loves Putin and Trump, he’s just a rabble-rouser playing communities against each other. It’s a sad day for all of us when cockwombles like him end up in Parliament.

Still, not for long. Nobody ever voted for him twice.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Just the beginning......
Okay, I'll bite. The beginning of what?

My money is on you didnt really think before making this post, your bias got the better of you, and you will not have an informed answer. Over to you :smile:

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
A lot of cat fans in Rochdale. Galloway gets his snout back in the trough for a few months. I am sure he will be saluting someone unpleasant's indefatigability soon.
Well he still hasn’t condemned Putin’s invasion of Ukraine and claims Trump is correct that the 2020 election was stolen.

Great judge of character is yon George.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
I had to check it was 1st March and not 1st April.

The greatest comeback since Lazarus.

Is this Labour showing their first sign of weakness or chinks in the armour?

The first issue with the Labour candidate was flagged up way before the nomination papers were even printed, all it needed was some rational decisions made at the top level, and the Labour Party would have another MP this morning.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here