Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] George Feeney

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Sounds somewhat Evan-Ferguson-ish...

George Feeney is poised for a move to the Premier League with four clubs linked with the 15-year-old Glentoran striker.​
Brighton, Tottenham Hotspur, Crystal Palace and West Ham are believed to be interested in the teenager.​
Feeney has made six appearances for the Irish League team and netted his first goal for the Glens last month.​

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
This is Northern Ireland. We wouldn't be able to sign a 15 year old from the Republic post Brexit. He is managed by his dad Wayne Feeney.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
This is Northern Ireland. We wouldn't be able to sign a 15 year old from the Republic post Brexit. He is managed by his dad Wayne Feeney.
Not sure about that. Clubs are still bringing talent in from all over. I'm sure I read it was easier now.

What source do you have ?

AstroSloth

Dec 29, 2020
Not sure about that. Clubs are still bringing talent in from all over. I'm sure I read it was easier now.

What source do you have ?
You're literally not allowed to sign players and have them join you immediately if they're under the age of 18 from outside the UK.

You used to be able to sign under 18s from Europe when we were in the EU.

Now you can sign players but they can only join once they're 18.

See Mazilu for an example of us. Or Endrick for Real Madrid being the biggest one recently.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here