Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

George Elokobi

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
The man is an absolute machine, commentators seem to only ever comment on his size he's that hard. Him, Greer and El Abd coming at you would leave any center forward needing a change of underwear come half time.

GET HIM IN.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Built like the proverbial brick outhouse.

xLostprophet

Aug 31, 2011
Brighton
Not a Gus sort of player true, but the guys got EPL experience and would be a worthy (& slightly different) player to add to the squad. "Gus get the Tank!"

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
wolves21.jpg

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Not actually fat though, just about 16 stone of muscle :ohmy:

wolves8.jpg

Oct 25, 2003
north stand chat- the only football message board where a thread about a potential signing turns into a thread containing topless pictures of said player

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I'd LOVE it if we signed Elokobi - he's an absolute unit. In fact, he's a lorryload of units. I'd take him over Painter any day of the week

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
f***ing hell he's built like a weightlifter not a footballer, wouldn't want to be a winger running at that :ohmy:

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
.....................but we are not in for him

No we're not, but three other sides are, one of them being Forest, who I believe we have more financial clout than. We need another FB, it adds up that we should take a look, was wondering what NSC thought. Calm your passions.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I LOVE Elikobi. :love: He is a proper top bloke. My (Wolves supporting) girlfriend would be gutted if he left.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here