Genuine email sent to fratton park

Billy Mays

Aug 14, 2008
Fruit Cove
Arry Rednapp Ouse
Syringe Way
Paulsgrove

Dear Portsmuff f.C

Oim typin this emale on my laptop. I mainly use it to facebook moi cousens (I've got lots of those) and to download eppisoads of Jeremee Kile as my mum says my old man is bound to show up on there sooner or later. I've never seen im yousee. Anyway I was hopeing to watch Pompey play some time soon but find it hard to afford it. My mum works nights down the docks (whatever that means - I think shes a cook or somefin) but recently has started to bring home less money to our dingy council flat. She said somethin about how not so many gentelmen want her services "due to the very real fiscal challenges presented by these tough economic times" but I just told her to shut up as the sound wasn't very good on the knock off version of Jackass 3D I'd borrowed off of Spacker and Wazzo. Anyway I really wanted a ticket for the Man United game but I eard they weren't comin down this year cos all the good foreign players what we couldn't afford ave gone back or somethin and now we as to play a load of crap teams from up norf - Doncerthorpe or somefin? One of my cousens said that tickets are like 20 quid or somefin but there was anovver new bloke who owns Pompey now and hes not like any of the last few undred dodgy ones so hes helping me toipe this e-mayle. He said that youd understand about how times are ard becoz some new posh bloke called George in Londin dont wanna pay us so much benefits anymore. Anyway oive bin at this for a couple of hours boi now and my ead hurtts and oim missin Jeremy Kyel so ere comes moi offer. Can I come and watch a game and pay you 20% of the price of a tickett over the next 5 years?" i cant' work out how much that is cos I was never much good at maffs but Spacko says theres a couple of blokes at Fratton (e says their called Pete and Andy) who are really good wiv numbers. Apparently they see my mum a coupla times a week as well so they can just drop the ticket off to her. Thanx!
PS - I don't wanna sit in the posh bit or anywhere near that w***nkerr wiv the bell.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here