Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Genius Millwall fan in pub last night

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
How would that work if their was no coverage?

Vicariously. Through watching/listening to the reactions of Millwall fans that whose paths are crossed from time to time.

It would be like watching a film solely through the reactions of other viewers...actually, that doesn't sound that fun now I think about it.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Pretty typical Friday night up the Old Kent Road behaviour really - no surprise that they started hitting on each other with the sheer volume of booze and coke likely consumed pre match and no surprise that they're made up with the notoriety it caused - it's the 'Wall innit, something's will never change irrespective of how much the more sensible members of their support protest to the contrary.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
THIS with that 'bells on' picture people use. I reckon a load of west ham turned up.

Oh, do me a favour. IF West Ham have never ever taken a home end at Millwall and not even taken a Millwall boozer in years and years are 5 or 6 Hammers fans likely to be able to cause widespread disuption at Wembley? Why would they think it would work? Surely it would be better to take them at King's Cross or London Bridge away from CCTV.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Where were they then? The only thing on the vid was them argueing amongst themselves, then turning on the old bill when they came in?

The problem started with a coked up Millwall "fan" knocked over a young lad, and when the boy's dad asked him to be careful, all his mates got involved, and it escalated.
No West Ham, no Chelsea, no Palace, no Wigan, just loads of Danny Dyer wanna-bees.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
The problem started with a coked up Millwall "fan" knocked over a young lad, and when the boy's dad asked him to be careful, all his mates got involved, and it escalated.
No West Ham, no Chelsea, no Palace, no Wigan, just loads of Danny Dyer wanna-bees.

Heard exactly the same. It all happened in a stand full of season ticket holders and the coked-up numpties were faces who really should have known better.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Where were they then? The only thing on the vid was them argueing amongst themselves, then turning on the old bill when they came in?

Working Class Pride (I think) is CONVINCED it was all down to 'ammers fans. He even heard an eye-witness suggest this on TalkSport.

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC

100% this, to much oats and barley!.

Shame Daniel Day-Lewis wasn't in the pub of the fella who started this thread.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
100% this, to much oats and barley!.

Shame Daniel Day-Lewis wasn't in the pub of the fella who started this thread.

Nah mate, you ain't gettin' it. You pull a man like 'im a drink and 'e offers yah one, you don't take no F ing 'alf pint (unless you're askin' for a right old tear up. ............... you poxy slag) ' ave a pint you twort. innit. ................ hold me back whilst I I work on my little fat moron workout div DVD.

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
Nah mate, you ain't gettin' it. You pull a man like 'im a drink and 'e offers yah one, you don't take no F ing 'alf pint (unless you're askin' for a right old tear up. ............... you poxy slag) ' ave a pint you twort. innit. ................ hold me back whilst I I work on my little fat moron workout div DVD.

:lolol:

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
Pretty typical Friday night up the Old Kent Road behaviour really - no surprise that they started hitting on each other with the sheer volume of booze and coke likely consumed pre match and no surprise that they're made up with the notoriety it caused - it's the 'Wall innit, something's will never change irrespective of how much the more sensible members of their support protest to the contrary.

od kent road is lined with african nightclubs. there are almost zero pubs along there. plenty of shootings but no pissed up hoolie aggro. typical friday night when? 1982?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here