Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Generation War ..Our Mothers Our Fathers

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
I caught the 1st episode on catch-up partly by accident and was very impressed. I've 'boxed' the next two parts but disappointing to see that the 2nd part was delayed by snooker as TiVO, wonderful that it is, only records against the programmed time. Wasn't there a system that would lock onto a code and record a programme even if it wasn't at the programmed time?

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
I caught the 1st episode on catch-up partly by accident and was very impressed. I've 'boxed' the next two parts but disappointing to see that the 2nd part was delayed by snooker as TiVO, wonderful that it is, only records against the programmed time. Wasn't there a system that would lock onto a code and record a programme even if it wasn't at the programmed time?

Yes, get a sky box.

Boys 9d

Jan 3, 2012
Lancing
I thought the series was superb.
The "twits" discussion following was spoilt by the bossy chairwoman constantly interrupting the producer when he was trying to respond to points made by the other members, a difficult task for him anyway as he was trying to cope with what was for him a foreign language.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here