Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

General sale for arsenal

Blackburn are charging £20 max for their FA cup game at home to Swansea ?????????
regards
DR

Which just goes to show what a bargain £32 is.

For just £12 extra, not only will the game be taking place in the of the more prosperous area of the UK rather than that grim armpit, you also will have a great view, from a padded seat, with free wifi and your train fare paid for. Not to mention you will also be watching one of the worlds top teams strut their stuff on our hallowed turf.

Add to that the great atmosphere in a bulging crowd of 30000 rather than a half empty Ewood park, and you have probably just underscored what a bargain it is!

EDIT. I bet the Blackburn fans will not get a stress on like me if tickets went on sale a bit earlier!

Jan 30, 2008
Which just goes to show what a bargain £32 is.

For just £12 extra, not only will the game be taking place in the of the more prosperous area of the UK rather than that grim armpit, you also will have a great view, from a padded seat, with free wifi and your train fare paid for. Not to mention you will also be watching one of the worlds top teams strut their stuff on our hallowed turf.

Add to that the great atmosphere in a bulging crowd of 30000 rather than a half empty Ewood park, and you have probably just underscored what a bargain it is!
What a snobish thing to say against honest lancashire people:tosser:
regards
DR

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
that's not the point and you know it, this game against Arsenal would have sold out smartish at £20:thumbsup:
Well, yes. Probably sold out even quicker if they'd made the tickets a tenner or even a fiver. BoF's point is perfectly valid; if the match sells out then the pricing structure was well-chosen and fair, maybe even a bit cheap by modern standards. (Notwithstanding that I agree with points you've made in the past that football tickets are ridiculously over-priced, and the new clientele who can afford the prices aren't the sort of people who used to go to football. That however is another point entirely)

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
yes it does because i would have gone if the tickets were cheaper ???
regards
DR

I very much doubt it, you never go to games, in fact I probably attend more games than you and I live well over 200 miles away, and you're not very far from Brighton.

Your constant whining about everything to do with the way the club is run, is nothing short of boring!

yes it does because i would have gone if the tickets were cheaper ???
regards
DR

In the nicest possible way, if you think £32 is too much to watch Arsenal when demand would have probably meant over 40,000 could be sold at these prices, then, quite frankly, watching live football may not be for you.

The cost of our football was subsidised to the tune of £10m by our chairman last year and this draw is a great opportunity for the club to earn some dosh that would otherwise been unavailable. It might even cover 5% of that loss and it would be plainly irresponsible of the club to sell the tickets any cheaper.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
All he season tickets holders seats that have not been purchased will be released on Monday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here