Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

General Photography thread

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Screenshot_20210608-183513_Photos.jpg

Old cast iron bath from our allotment that was buried in amongst brambles.
Now a haven for all things mother nature.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!

Attachments

• NSC Deer.JPG
    NSC Deer.JPG
    215.7 KB · Views: 94

Lankyseagull

One Step Beyond
Jul 25, 2006
The Field of Uck
One of my favourite photos of my eldest son taken on holiday two years ago at Newtown National Nature Reserve on the Isle of Wight.

I'm not a particularly good photographer and this was just a simple spur of the moment iPhone 6s snap, converted to black & white.

IMG_3148.jpeg

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
One of my favourite photos of my eldest son taken on holiday two years ago at Newtown National Nature Reserve on the Isle of Wight.

I'm not a particularly good photographer and this was just a simple spur of the moment iPhone 6s snap, converted to black & white.

View attachment 137505
I would have thought that this photo was taken by someone who was very good photographer. I think it's excellent.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
One I took while covering the Macmillan Mighty Hike last weekend, perched halfway up Beachy Head. I was covering it for Sussex Sports Photography (Pic2GoUK). Not technically perfect by any means. Tricky as the sun was moving behind the subjects as the day progressed and the object was always to ensure the faces and barcodes were sufficiently exposed to be legible (for indexing purposes). So allowing for all that, and the fact I was trying to capture every one of 1,750 participants, I’m happy with this. But then how could I miss with such a gorgeous Sussex backdrop?

86D2D8C4-C2AF-4BD5-ADFD-866193C72D0D.jpeg

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Ox eyes daisies are great, we have loads in our front garden.

A few months ago, out with the hound, walking briskly home as it looked like it was going to chuck it down. . . .never seen clouds like this before. Just a phone snap.IMG_6707.JPG

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Ox eyes daisies are great, we have loads in our front garden.

A few months ago, out with the hound, walking briskly home as it looked like it was going to chuck it down. . . .never seen clouds like this before. Just a phone snap.View attachment 137531
Mammatus clouds. They're unusual. I haven't ever spotted them.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Mammatus clouds. They're unusual. I haven't ever spotted them.

Neither had I before, someone else told me what they were called. . appeared fairly low in the sky and quite intimidating in a strange way.

we have some other daisy type flowers, I think they're asters, purpley pink and yellow, we just call them daytime/night-time as they open/close.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
attachment.php

Not quite there with my "small birds in flight" journey but getting there!
#Kneon is back. Kneon is back, hello...hello...!
Quality, as is a byword for all of your photos. Welcome back.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here