General Election 2015

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Kirby ran on an 'Anti-Traveller' ticket. Is there anyone on this board who actually believe he'll be able to do anything about them over the next 5 years? At least he supports the Albion I suppose.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Technically improving on the one hand but people worse off on the other, so improving for whom?
But you said the economy wasn't improving. What's the point in saying it when you know it's not true?

I believe it's improving for just about everyone, as it effects us all.

However, like you, I am concerned about the NHS. I want the tories to run our economy, but I don't want more cuts. Unfortunately, we can't have it all.

I don't want to see further NHS privatisation, but then Labour started the privatisation of the NHS.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Agreed. The next bottle of bubbly is waiting for this news.

Actually, I couldn't agree more!!! If there are any positives to come out of today - it has to be that the 2 Eds, the Pinky and Perky of politics, the Laurel and Hardy, the bacon sandwich eating twunts wot done this need to fall on their swords, although no doubt they can't even do that right.

Ed Balls looked like a :wanker: at the time, and even more so now when last night he was going on about the Tories not being able to form a government. What an embarrassment. I sincerely hang my head in shame at the OMINSHAMBLES of the Labour campaign.

Are you off down the Black Horse for a celebratory lunch? :thumbsup:

Sorrel

Jul 5, 2003
Back in East Sussex
A good night all round. But I really hope that the Conservatives can try and sort out the constitutional issues and give Scotland enough to make them prepared to stay in the union. The Conservatives need to be conciliatory, not triumphant.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
But you said the economy wasn't improving. What's the point in saying it when you know it's not true?

I believe it's improving for just about everyone, as it effects us all.

However, like you, I am concerned about the NHS. I want the tories to run our economy, but I don't want more cuts. Unfortunately, we can't have it all.

I don't want to see further NHS privatisation, but then Labour started the privatisation of the NHS.

I was being slightly facetious with regards to the economy but there is a fair argument to be made that the economy is in a worse position than five years ago.

Anyway in another five years it will be clearer, as will the state of the NHS.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Ed Balls lost!

To the conservatives.

:lol:

Monsieur Le Plonk

Lethargy in motion
Apr 22, 2009
By a lake
How many of the parties will need a new leader by the end of the weekend? 4?
Milliband, Clegg, Farage and Bennett to all go?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports