Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Brighton = Green Hold

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Sky news cut out just before labour vote announced to see David Cameron get into a car- what channel has better coverage??

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove
Its what I always thought. The people of Hove get it right. The rest of the country is freakin NUTZ.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
With the 24 largest seats having Tory MPs & the 20 smallest having Labour, a nice boundary reform bill to adjust the unfairness (that the Libs thought it would be a good idea to block) will make it a even longer road back

Including dealing with the unfairness of Scotland (5) and Wales (8) having far too many seats relative to their share of the UK population, making a vote in 'non-Tory' areas count for more in voting in MP's. The Conservatives wanted to deal with this and now can.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
We can now kiss good bye to the NHS and possibly Great Britain and us being in Europe.

Oh well at least the economy is improving, oh wait it isn't.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Just waking up.
What an absolutely stunning result.
I'm concerned about [MENTION=1416]Ernest[/MENTION] though - has anyone heard from him this morning?
(I don't want to waste my time quoting some of his classic contributions to this thread if he's not going to man up abd take it on the chin)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here