Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

General Election 2015

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Not sure what's worse, toffs dishing out crumbs to the peasants or academics trying to second guess the working man...

A good question. One for the Tefal heads maybe?

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
A mildly interesting description of academics which is true of some. I'd say there are plenty of academics with other organs of large capacity.

You mean like @El Presidente who cleary does have a big organ going by previous posts ?

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
can i just interject and just say none of you have a frigging clue what is going to happen.

that is what makes this one of the most interesting elections in my lifetime......also if you cant be bothered to get involved in this election ......screw you.......imbeciles!

Hahahaha - absolutely right, The party line desperadoes are scrabbling around in the dirt like one-eyed pigeons looking for even the smallest crumb of comfort from the plethora of polls to advance their desperate craving for a slim majority for their party whereas the reality is the majority of the voters who can't make up their minds ( and there are a lot of them, me included) won't decide until polling day which makes the whole thing completely unpredictable. About the only thing that seems to have a degree of certainty about it is the likelihood that the SNP are going to absolutely clean up in Scotland.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Buying money tip : BBC news : Janice Atkinson UKIP has got herself suspended as a MEP and been withdrawn from Folkstone constituency for 'allegations of a serious financial nature'...Makes the blues a certainty and UKIP candidates in the rest of Kent & Essex may feel the impact?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Buying money tip : BBC news : Janice Atkinson UKIP has got herself suspended as a MEP and been withdrawn from Folkstone constituency for 'allegations of a serious financial nature'...Makes the blues a certainty and UKIP candidates in the rest of Kent & Essex may feel the impact?

She did call one her constituents a "Ting Tong" last year :facepalm:. UKIP suspends and/or expels those who commit serious financial misdemeanors whereas other partys brush it under the carpet.

penny's harmonica

Jan 30, 2012
Best laugh today Nicola Sturgoen reassuring England it has nothing to fear from the SNP holding the balance of power after the election.
Edd and Nic, the perfect storm.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Camicus

I'm a lazy **** does that mean my vote doesn't count? The tories are getting really bad numbers in the marginals I understand you are to busy being a hardworking family. But if the same polling is done by the same company at the same time then you have consistant methodology and consistent variables so you have as accurate as possible

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Which reflect the opinion of a few people with nothing better to do than take part in a poll. I'm sure the vast majority of people would politely decline the invite and get on with their day. Especially #hardworkingfamilies

I bet it's fun in your household this morning.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here