Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

General Election 2015

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
Genuinely I find lefties to be more humorous than those of the right; they do tend to be po-faced though. Tories tend to like the rules, as they're loaded in their favour.
I find lefties intense. Tell them a joke and you can see their minds working
As to whether it's politically incorrect.

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove
On a side note what do people think will happen with the three B&H seats. I think Pavillion will be close but have a feeling Lucas will remain in power. Kemp Town and Hove I think will turn LAB.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
On a side note what do people think will happen with the three B&H seats. I think Pavillion will be close but have a feeling Lucas will remain in power. Kemp Town and Hove I think will turn LAB.

Pavillion will stay Green. There is a reasonable chance Hove will turn Labour. I certainly cannot see Weatherly building on his vote. Not sure about Kemp Town.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

Pavilion will go to Lucas with an increased majority ( and rightly so ) .... just as long as she can distance herself from the local council debacle and Natalie Bennett, I think Kemptown will stay Tory. Hove will be a close run thing between Labour and the Tories. Graham Cox of the Tories has been a decent councillor over the years so you never know. I'd bet my mortgage on Christopher Hawtree ( Greens ) not getting anywhere close.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Pavillion will stay Green. There is a reasonable chance Hove will turn Labour. I certainly cannot see Weatherly building on his vote. Not sure about Kemp Town.

Weatherley is standing down because he has cancer.

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove

I thought Weatherly wasn't standing. Nancy Platts has a very organised team behind her, I think she will take Kemp Town.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Pavilion will go to Lucas with an increased majority ( and rightly so ) .... just as long as she can distance herself from the local council debacle and Natalie Bennett, I think Kemptown will stay Tory. Hove will be a close run thing between Labour and the Tories. Graham Cox of the Tories has been a decent councillor over the years so you never know. I'd bet my mortgage on Christopher Hawtree ( Greens ) not getting anywhere close.

I think Pavilion will be a lot closer than many think. With the council elections being held on the same day as the General Election there could be a backlash at both levels.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Latest Ashcroft National Poll: Con 34%, Lab 31%, Lib Dem 7%, UKIP 14%, Green 7%

5% move from last weeks, the only time Ashcroft had L in the lead.
Separately but Interestingly the older pollsters who poll via phone all have the Tories in the lead but the newer Internet only guys have Labour.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Abbott qoutes
"white people love playing divide and rule, we should not play their game"
"The british invented racism"
"Scandinavian people don't know black people"
Failed to declare all her non MP earnings and had to apologise to parliament
Said her son gong to private school was "indefensible" and "intellectually incoherent"

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
Abbott qoutes
"white people love playing divide and rule, we should not play their game"
"The british invented racism"
"Scandinavian people don't know black people"
Failed to declare all her non MP earnings and had to apologise to parliament
Said her son gong to private school was "indefensible" and "intellectually incoherent"

Thanks,you did it all for me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here