Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

General Election 2015

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Who's cares?

Well you should care, not caring is what allows politicians to get away with even more than they do now. And before someone pulls me up on it, caring doesn't automatically mean having to vote. Get involved, badger MPs and councillors to get things done.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Wall of money for the Tories today, 4 of the 4/5s gone in to 8/11 & other 6 have gone 4/6
Today is the day the punters called the Tories as the 2015 winners

Because the punters have never been wrong and all bookies are mugs ...

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Well you should care, not caring is what allows politicians to get away with even more than they do now. And before someone pulls me up on it, caring doesn't automatically mean having to vote. Get involved, badger MPs and councillors to get things done.

haha yeah because that is really going to work isnt it?! Wake up its too far gone for it to change

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
haha yeah because that is really going to work isnt it?! Wake up its too far gone for it to change

Well it does work - I've got changes made using my MP and councillors - people just need to stop being so apathetic and expecting things to happen automatically.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Opinion polls are unreliable anyway. UKIP may be on 14% but that doesn't mean they'll have 14% of the MPs.

Exactly , in a handful of constituencies they are polling 30-35% and around another dozen where they're at 23-28% but elsewhere competing with the LibDems and Greens for 3rd place.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Yougov polling... Labour lead since July 2012...

Attachments

• Screen Shot 02-10-15 at 09.42 PM.JPG
    Screen Shot 02-10-15 at 09.42 PM.JPG
    350.9 KB · Views: 197

Northstandfan

Dec 14, 2014
Mid sussex
They will be leading the nation one way or another.

Are they get rid of Miliband and Balls then as thats the only way I can see them do it. Every time they seem to bring up and issue to slate the tories with it ends up showing the that Milliband and balls started most things when advisers to Gordon (Im going to sell all our gold reserves whilst the price is very low) Brown.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
I wouldn't be surprised to see UKIP weaken the Tory vote while disillusioned Lib Dems and the floating voters of no particular affiliation will side with Labour.
Vote UKIP get that women (nicola) from the SNP and even more power to Scotland and waste the sacrifices for last Five Years to sort the financial mess out and lose the opportunity to give our kids a no debt free future! But it is important to use your vote whoever you vote for and remember some countries in the world would bang up most of the posters on this site.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Vote UKIP get that women (nicola) from the SNP and even more power to Scotland and waste the sacrifices for last Five Years to sort the financial mess out and lose the opportunity to give our kids a no debt free future! But it is important to use your vote whoever you vote for and remember some countries in the world would bang up most of the posters on this site.

You had debt when growing up -- far more than we have at present -- so why are you so concerned about it now? Do tell, I'm really interested to know why it's so important.

mwrpoole

Sep 10, 2010
Sevenoaks

I was reading yesterday that the Irish DUP are expecting to get 11 MPs this time round and they think that will be enough to form a majority coalition. They didn't seem fussed who with either although they traditionally lean more to the Tories than Labour, but they offer a much more palatable solution to Labour than SNP and to the Tories instead of UKIP/LibDem.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here